I'm back Baby!

I installed Underworld and the patch. I dug through my saved files and found my old config.cfg. I started a demon--just toying around. Got her to level 10 and gave her sword lore. Started screwing around with E-bolts.

Thanks.

Yup, I was so excited to be back that I started a demon. I had her up to level 12 before I remembered that I don't like demons; for some reason they bore me. But they are so destructive at early levels.

Poor thing died in the desert.

Still not sure why, but I'm going to try another.

Poor thing died in the desert.

Still not sure why, but I'm going to try another.

Ohhh im sorry your loss. :help:

Well anyway tell me if you need anything, and good luck on the build.

I'm going to try and get to the servers more often now, as I want to meet up with all you guys in game :P

If you need anything at all Silearth just ask if you see me.

But if I'm a bit slow please understand that it has been a long time since I played. :4rofl:

stubbs

But if I'm a bit slow please understand that it has been a long time since I played. :4rofl:

stubbs

Lol....it's the same for me. I am killing toons like I did when I first started playing Sacred.

no death is in vain. We learned something from each (except maybe evilmale *lol* j/k). You usually dont kill two toons the same way in a row.

Edited by Genenut

Well my last death was kind of funny. I was trying to push a fireball mage to level 20 super fast. I did all the bellevue quests and then the compendium of wisdom and thirsty gravedigger. I grabbed the two meat sheids and ran to porto vallum, leveling on the way.

I decided to get an enlightened iron and took a hit from the ghoul. I healed and started shooting fireballs at him. Eric the bodyguard was dead and the other guy was hanging around the goul for some reason. He died and then I lost control of my toon. I just couldn't get him to move.

The ghoul, at that point, stopped attacking.

It took a moment for it to register, but it had been my BM who fell, not the NPC. I just went to bed at that point.