ugh, well another drawing from me *blush*

well lol, I usaly do minute sketches when I draw... and I thought I might give it a try :butcher: well, I found myself wondering about why I drawed this and what to do next moust of the time... I used on it and it's not even close to what Telari can manage :P

ofc I feel like it's something missing as always but I dont think it will do any diffrence when the drawing is that bad :P I mean its rather ugly and all :(

here is the final result I cam up with:

IMG.jpg

before I drew that nonsense thingy I drew some minute sketches a little and tried to figure out what to draw.. :P I just did this stupid horn and that's kinda the basic of my stupid tower whatever thingy drawing

IMG_0001.jpg

I have even no idea why I post this :4rofl:

PS: be nice now! espescaly you Sylwia :)

hey, that's amazing! :4rofl: No empty places on that first one. Shading's really good, you know :(

It looks like a ring in fire. Or fire in ring :)

well, what can I say... it looks much better than I expected and much better than your elder drawings :P

:butcher:

WoW erling so very nice you got there. :butcher:

Grats again! I'm amazed.

In some way it makes me remember of Oblivion. You know in Oblivion Gates. Well...doesn't look exactly like that, but a bit. :4rofl:

Very nice Erling. I like that a lot. It gives me the feeling that I'm looking at an ice sculpture or a plant. Very nice upward flow and it looks like it has several layers creating some nice depth.

Shading is wonderful but what I like most about the lighting is the highlights you put on some of the areas. Would be cool if you could sharpen/darken the edges of the spikes to give it more contrast. I'd love to see that.

If you keep going at the rate you are Erling I think you will become very good at this very quickly. :butcher:

you think I progressed? o_O this is an improvement? :butcher: seriusly guys... I was ready to hear you take the compliments from the other drawings back...