Forbidden Kingdom

Watched this earlier and was not disappointed. The action especially the fight between Jacky and Jet Li was superb. The nature views were breathtaking and good acting by the main characters. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the lead actor did not fit the role well. No discrimination here but I think an asian guy would have fit the role nicely. Lastly there are really a lot of good looking chinese women around.

Bing Bing Li as The White Haired Assassin

Bing Bing Li

LiuYi Fei as Golden Sparrow

LiuYi Fei

PS It's quite obvious I like chinese women. Just look at how my wife looks!! :viking:

Watched this earlier and was not disappointed. The action especially the fight between Jacky and Jet Li was superb. The nature views were breathtaking and good acting by the main characters. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the lead actor did not fit the role well. No discrimination here but I think an asian guy would have fit the role nicely. Lastly there are really a lot of good looking chinese women around.

Bing Bing Li as The White Haired Assassin

Bing Bing Li

LiuYi Fei as Golden Sparrow

LiuYi Fei

PS It's quite obvious I like chinese women. Just look at how my wife looks!! :(

Bing Bing Li.....LiuYi Fei....VaVaVa Voom!

I have to see this movie. I did think that the kid from Sky High was a odd choice, but perhaps that was the whole point.

Ahhh, I WANTED to see this movie. I saw the trailer. There's a good bit of magic, which I always like seeing. And any fight between Li and Chan is worth the price of admission. And yeah Jun, it does have it's share of beautiful women... lol, all the trappings of a successful global film ^^

:)

gogo