Need help with my Bachelor Thesis...

Ahh yeah Spock and tomi notified me about that as well.

I've tried a different file host, now it should work perfectly...

Or not.

I don't know what's going on, I can access it, Moon got to the file, but it seems Spock and my sis aren't able to.

Trying to fix it.

OK second try! Or third, for those keeping track.

OK my sis got hammered with ads when she clicked the link (IE), I'm fine (FF2).

4th try: uploaded it to MSN SkyDrive, would like some feedback on whether it works or not :unsure:

Edited by Timotheus

It's for the research I'm doing for my thesis.

A thesis is like a really big essay at the end of college, I'm supposed to write a scientific article.

Ahh yeah Spock and tomi notified me about that as well.

4th try: uploaded it to MSN SkyDrive, would like some feedback on whether it works or not

Ok, I managed to get a copy without otherwise compromising my system (other than the fact I had to connect to a Micro$haft site).

It's interesting you should have to do a Thesis for your Bachelors, I didn't even have to do one for my Masters ... or is this for a Masters Thesis?

Edited by Spock
It's interesting you should have to do a Thesis for your Bachelors, I didn't even have to do one for my Masters ... or is this for a Masters Thesis?

No, it's for my Bachelor. It's mandatory here.... :unsure:

Finished and sent. Not sure how much help it will be as I'm not well versed in Bankruptcy law. If I ever reach that point, I would become quite well versed in it.

My answers were based on personal values only, not knowledge of the law.

Edited by Spock

Thanks a lot :unsure: I really appreciate it!

And really, it doesn't matter, this research is meant to be fairly wide, so it's not for economics or lawyers only :)

Downloaded easily enough. I'll take a look at it later on.

Seriously:) How can you do a Masters without a thesis? I've never encountered a Masters that didn't entail research and the presentation of that research (preferably with some publications as a result).

Here, you can do a Bachaelor's without a thesis, or you can take the "honours" route and do one... usually the honours thesis is a requirement for doing post-graduate studies.

... I didn't even have to do one for my Masters ...

Seriously:) How can you do a Masters without a thesis? ...

I found out that John's Hopkins University was offering some computer courses I was interested in taking. By the time I ran out of courses I wanted to take (hardware and software @~ USD 1100 each), I had taken 7 classes. I was ready to quit but my wife told me that if I didn't take the last 3 classes required to get my Masters she would kill me!

I ended up taking 4 more but no one said anything about a thesis and I got my diploma, so I guess it's possible.

BTW, the reason I took 4 extras is because I signed up for one course only to find out that it was almost exactly like one I was teaching at the time. I ended up teaching one of the classes because I made the mistake of telling the instructor there was an easier way to design conversions from one logic gate memory circuit to any other. For some reason, he never asked me to teach any other classes ... but he didn't re-teach the one I had taught either. :)