To see the item stats and such all I did was go to www.tanoth.co.uk instead of s1.tanoth.co.uk ^_~

Seems they either changed the site being used or forgot to update something in the coding on s1.tanoth.co.uk

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm sorry guys, but yesterday I couldn't open the site, so couldn't get money. I'll be indebted for some time. I'll donate that money soon though.

Completely stunned here. I lost 2 adventures and 1 of those was just insane.

All my stats were at least 10+ except for strength, got overpowered by 25 in that department.

My armor was +100, damage output after armor higher. I got 0 hits and 0 blocks. Wth is up with that :blush::whistle:

Strange! Today I also lost a battle...was very confusing.

How do you guys have sooo high stats? Do you give to stats by money? Or only with items? :D

I always log in via tanoth.co.uk, not s1.etc. It did resolve itself later in the day though.

donated another 500 today.

I've lost a few battles, it's really quite annoying to wait 45 minutes to get nothing at all at the end.

I need your opinion here guys. Currently we have 6 members and I have another player interested to join us. I can upgrade the fortress again to invite him. The only problem I see is that I can't monitor whether those new members are contributing or not. Should I upgrade the fortress to gain more members or just stick to treasury and naval ensign?

I've got all my stats above 100 ;) that is with stat points and items.

I found some OK boots today with an adventure, but since I lost 2 adventures I didn't really had a chance at other items...

Did found a good farming target, first strike was 700 gold :D Diminishing returns though, after 4 strikes or something the winnings were down to 200. Maybe someone else was targeting him also.

Edited by Timotheus

500 more today.

Um, that's a tough question, Cykes. I'm not really sure. The only way to really keep track of whether people are donating or not it to maybe build a spreadsheet with donations (most of us are logging our donations here regularly), spending and such... that way you can see if the gold totals are where they should be if everyone is contributing, or if they're lower. You could also require people to sign up and log their contributions...

Again, I'll offer up a dedicated subforum for the guild on my messageboard if you're interested, in which we could have a thread dedicated to donation logging and threads for other parts of the game. The link to my forum is in my signature.

Thank for the donation tomi. I was able to upgrade naval ensign to level 10.

Btw has this happened to you guys?

On your journey to the Lowlands of Thun no incidents happened. You successfully finish your quest and receive 364 gold and 37 experience. In addition you find a magic item and you put it into your inventory!

The item was a Sapphire ring of the sage (Int + 8 and Cons + 8)

Yes, it came with the latest patch. It's a way in which people can have nice items without having to pay for bloodstones.

Donated 500 yesterday.

UPD donated 500 now too.

Edited by Timotheus

500 more donated today.

And yeah, I've picked up three magic items from quests since the implemented the update... only one's been worth keeping (my current sword)

Ok, I'm done with this game. Check this out:

1.jpg

I'll work and go to adventures so I can donate and help the guild, but I'm not in the mood to play it.

THIS is just soooo damn unbelievable.

:@

Yeah, I've seen more reports on that on the forum... There's a chance even an underdog toon can defeat another higher level player.

Only thing I don't get is it's dex. It should not be able to hit you that many times... :s

Btw as in saw, if you get an item from an adventure, then that is one of the items at the merchant's current offers.

So if merchant offers a ring with +10 dex, then theres a chance you get that from adventure.

Thats my opinion...

Btw as in saw, if you get an item from an adventure, then that is one of the items at the merchant's current offers.

So if merchant offers a ring with +10 dex, then theres a chance you get that from adventure.

Thats my opinion...

I haven't seen that in action myself. The items I've gained were not in the store.

500 more today