• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is even better than Gladiatus because you don't have to worry about health potions as you automatically heal after each fight and oh boy you should see the Bloodstones seller Alina. :4rofl:

Ehh... Too bad you have to pay to play with better items, mounts.... And I'd have liked a warning for the Merchant refresh costing 1 Bloodstone.... :D

Ehh... Too bad you have to pay to play with better items, mounts.... And I'd have liked a warning for the Merchant refresh costing 1 Bloodstone.... :D

@ Timotheus: I read in the forum that at higher levels adventures have bloodstones as rewards so keep playing the game. Good thing I noticed that refreshing cost 1 bloodstone so no wasted bloodstone for me. I did use it to have more adventures.

Not bad. Have to hand it to game forge for always coming up with some great titles. Jun, are the ingame graphics any good?

:P

gogo

Yes it is quite impressive. As I have mentioned earlier it is quite similar to the ingame graphics of Icewind Dale :D

Hmm when I realized that the merchant needs bloodstones for new goods, I've already used all my stones. :D

Looks dangerous running around without bloodstones. lol

Hmm when I realized that the merchant needs bloodstones for new goods, I've already used all my stones. :D

Looks dangerous running around without bloodstones. lol

Same here, have only three left lol :P

EDIT that's gone down to 2, why does a mission COST 1 Bloodstone dang! :P

Edited by Timotheus

Hmm I'm not sure yet. Searching on forum though.

Maybe we can buy bloodstones. At the BS (bloodstone) shop I cant click on buy, but it is maybe bcos firefox. We should try with Internet explorer. :D

FYI, you can. Pay with paypal, credit card, etc... I use FF2, clicking on buy starts another tab.

OK tried to check out the costs involved and different transfer types:

Phonecall: 20 (€2) 60 (€5)

SMS: 30 (€3)

Paypal/Credit Card/Bank Transfer: 1250 (€49.99) 500 (€24,99) 125 (€9,99)

Edited by Timotheus

Hmm thanks. I've just checked. It is sooooo fool thing that you need to pay. I hate those games so much, when your wealth and your financial position

counts in the game. Pfff

How are you guys doing so far? Here are my character stats:

Level 6

Fame 588

Rank 103

Experience 13/78

Strength 26

Damage 7-15

Dexterity 25

Attack Power 35

Constitution 19

Stamina 92

Intelligence 17

Spell Power 18

Armor: 42

Current items:

Old cap: Armor + 1 (white text)

Morning Star of Intelligence: Damage 3-6; Intelligence + 2 (sky blue text)

Rune Gloves of Dexterity: Armor 25; Dexterity + 1 (green text)

Dragon Leather Boots of Dexterity: Armor 16; Dexterity + 1 (green text)

Green items give plus to dexterity, sky blue to intelligence, blue violet to strength and red to constitution. A point alloted to dexterity gives plus 1 to attack power, a point in constitution gives plus 8 stamina and a point in intelligence gives plus 4 to spell power. Don't know yet for strength. Edit that. Just found out that every 2 points added to strength alternately increases the minimum then the maximum damage by 1.

I still have 4 bloodstones left. My strategy is to select the adventure which gives the highest amount of experience instead of the highest amount of gold because each time you level up all of your stats increase by one. Am also not buying an animal from the stable since I can afford to wait for the whole countdown to finish instead of wasting gold to have it finished from 1-3 minutes earlier.

Edited by cyclops

I'm going to start over, I'm sick of the fact I lost that many bloodstones and refuse to pay :D

Also, I keep losing to other players, might've been wiser to invest in time working etc to gain money.

I'm going to start over, I'm sick of the fact I lost that many bloodstones and refuse to pay :D

Also, I keep losing to other players, might've been wiser to invest in time working etc to gain money.

Yes I think that would be the best option because the game is just a few days old. You can still catch up. I started almost ranked 1500 and now am in the top 100 after only a few hours of playing.

Ok I have just officially used up all my bloodstones. I used 14 for additional adventure (of which I lost 3) and 1 to buy a special item. My current stats are:

Level 7

Fame 703

Rank 36

Experience 25/98

Str 29

Dex 27

Cons 20

Int 18

We'll see if I will fall down in ranking because of having no bloodstones. I hope I reach the level wherein you can have bloodstones from adventure really soon.

I kinda like it that you don't have to monitor your account like ogame.

I am aiming at intelligence with my gold, and it works superb on the enemy. It said I sense the weak spot of the enemy and they stand no chance against my magic. And I have no charm...

Did spend a little on the other stats, but I'm thinking that since you don't have much gold to spend nor good items to buy, intel may just be the way.

I only lost my first battle (when I didn't know you can buy stat), all others I won by huge margin.

What does it do, anyway? And what's that charm thing?

I thought it was something you needed to buy?

Anyway, started a normal warrior type char T.o.I.M.o.I, gonna see how I fare with that one. Rose over 30.000 ranks with just one level, that feels soooo weird :thumbsup:

Currently level 1 but will be 2 in 10 minutes.

Myles, what level foes are you fighting? With my old char, I had some occasional trouble with foes of my own level.

Edited by Timotheus

A lot of luck is involved here, so unless you pay there really isn't a remedy for bad luck.

My missions so far are quite lacking in experiences, and that's just my draw. So unless the missions are related to your stat, I dunno what it is.

The levels of my opponents are of my level +/- 1

Doesn't matter, as I don't really care about rank.

Just how high is your intelligence right now myles?

For the record 1 point alloted in intelligence gives plus 6 to spell power

It doesn't work like that, the math is more complicated than that. The valve gets more expensive and also higher return.

It might have something to do with your level as well, but I can't say for sure.

You do get more gold by the referral right? But still you lose more battles than I do, so the random factors is definitely there. And quite wide, just lost a battle to a rat whose stat is inferior to me in all aspect. That right it won with totally inferior stat. Sign.

Anyway, I'm level 4 and 23 intelligence.

Actually the referral system is still buggy because am not getting any gold. Let me edit my post again regarding allotting points in intelligence. 1 point allotted is plus 3 points in spell power not the plus 6 points I mentioned earlier.

Just got 80 gold and 26 fame from someone. I listed the name for future attacks.