Hello to all. It's been a while since I've been in here. There has just been a lot going on, and I haven't spent as much time on line as I used to. Things are going pretty good down here in T-town (Tulsa,Oklahoma). The better half and I have still been putting in some time with GW, although I'm so far behind her it's not funny. I'm getting ready to reinstall Sacred on my computer. I gave my old one to my daughter without realizing that I left disk #1 in the tower (DUUUHHHH!) Well, I got it back now and ready to give it another go.

I wanted to say that I missed all of you and look forward to running into you guys on-line some time, either with Sacred or guild Wars (I'm usually the ranger that runs into walls and stuff). I hope everyone is well and happy. Take care and I look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Alan (Moonwatcher)

Moonwatch, great seeing you back! Whether Sacred, or Guild Wars, you guys are great gaming company ^^ And funny that you're putting on your game today...I was just thinking about trying that out as well. I've got my new computer going, and I've never got around to installing Sacred 2 on it.

Here's to hoping both our installs go off well.. I'm not sure if Sacred can handle 64 bit or not, but we're going to find out with my comp.

:)

gogo

Hey hey there Moonwatcher! Hope you and the lady are keeping well. I've been in a similar mode that is preventing me from playing much. Hopefully that will change soon though.

Are you two planning on getting Sacred 2?! :)