WoW - What a recipe!

I expect this is either treason or heresy, but who out there has played WoW.

Among the secondary skills are fishing and COOKING, so don’t tell me I am off piste. When you get sick to death of being challenged to duels by players twice or three or four times your level, you can indulge in a little quiet fishing, then cook the catch, with mild spices or boar’s intestines.

So gather round the cooking fire, those who have experienced this exciting cuisine, and let’s hear your favourite recipes, and whether you have ever tried producing them to WoW your friends, - and perhaps whether you think this superb skill should be included in Sacred III. If so, perhaps we will be given pots and pans – I too often get scorched getting too close to the fire. Yes I know you can spike things on the end of your sword, but stews are difficult in the type of helmet or shield they give you (if you are among the privileged that are allowed a shield).

My own favourite so far is Thelsamar Blood Sausages, not unlike the local black pudding, and ...well....er....yes, I have produced something similar in my home made sausages – great for the BBQ.

I wonder where Fred and Ida have got to recently ……we had a great evening last weekend……….

Deleted because I am not sure of the subject

WOW

World of Warcraft?

That wouldnt have anything to do with a recipe *lol*confused.gif

Edited by Borg

lol! What a great idea for a thread... Imagine actually posting recipes from ingame Wow... I'm interested, as well as fascinated. Does the cooking give additional powers or anything?

I've done my best to stay away from Wow... I get sucked into games too quickly

:P

gogo

Can't remember many of the recipes. I know the blood sausages included boar's intestines, and that the kebab included spider's legs. With cooking and fishing among the secondary skills you have a way of filling in the quiet times...fishing off the pier while waiting for a boat etc..

Sorry..Internet experience is playing silly b...s and I can't get the smileys up

Wow ( pun intended) so it was a recipe from the game? Mmmmm? like as if I have enough empty time to do it but.......I might have to try the game

I'd be glad to know what you think of it. It has some very interesting features, a lot of macho morons, and graphics not to everyone's taste but on the whole I like them.

This would be fun to read when the recipes get posted. I wonder if you might see something like what I found in a source book for D&D, it has a lot of recipes in it and is written with substitutions if need be.

" whomp two lizards on head, if no lizards chicken will do."

• 5 weeks later...