Sacred 2 – Fallen Angel Map

Some time ago I noticed that in one of the official released Sacred 2 videos the guy showing of the game scrolled over a lot of the map so I took a lot of screenshots and manage to piece together a rough map

its kinda ugly but its still a quite big piece of the Sacred 2 map :)

hope you like it :)

s2map.jpg

Sacred Sleuth at work! BHJ, I'm not gonna ask how long and arduous it was to piece a map in parts from a video... let's just say with this kind of talent, you could have possibilities working for the NSA :)

Stuff like this makes me wonder how much of my time this game is gonna eat up...and looking forward to it.

Good job!

:)

gogo

Very nice bhj! A first glimpse of the overview of Ancaria at such quality. You sneaky devil you. :) So we're moving base to the swamp lands eh, haha. I better get some fishing boots fast!

Can't wait to see Ancaria in it's entirety! :)

@Llama8 hehe well I kinda haveto be careful what sources I use ;)

for the time being I think the swamp will do nicely as a temporary base :)

(dont think we are going to need any fishing boots Schot With all this magic surly we can keep our feets dry) :)

of course the quality of the map will be updated as soon as this is possible But for now a first glimpse :):):o

for the time being I think the swamp will do nicely as a temporary base :)

(dont think we are going to need any fishing boots Schot With all this magic surly we can keep our feets dry) :)

Personally I'd prefer the Human/Elven lands...

Yeah, that's the map, the highlighted area is the demo & the rest of it is the full game...

JonnyX posted a greyscale version of the full map a few days ago on Clan DA & the SIF. The greyscale is what you see initially, and as you explore, it uncovers it & turns it into the full colour version you've attached (though with a few other markers, like res monoliths, portals, etc.