Don't know how many Dr. Who fans we have but.....

Alright before I look I'm guessing its about them both being in a Royal Shakespeare Company production of hamlet...

:)

I was wrong, (although they are :P )

Patrick Stewart in Doctor Who, whatever next...

thanks Todd!

(Also its funny you knew before me, when its a british show ^^ )

:tongue:

~Doom

heh, it's funny. My mom says I was a big Dr. Who watcher in England, when I was growing up there... but for the life of me I can't remember a single episode :)

For some reason, I never got into the series much when we came to Canada and then it would apper sometimes.... maybe it was a little over the top, with it's style?

Always liked the Tardis though... specially when it would be part of the quick getaway

:0

gogo

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode when it airs here in the states. I remember the first episode with the Monk. It will be interesting to see Patrick Stewart's incarnation of this particular time lord. This will also put to rest the rumor that the monk was the Master and that original episode was the start of his hatred for the Doctor.

• 2 months later...

Dr. Who is not a show that I wake up on a certain day and say "Hey, Dr. Who is on today!" But if I notice it in the guide I'll watch. I do like the latest Dr. better than others I have seen.

I caught some episodes of the spin off. Nice, but not as good.

Doctor Who is doomed... I think the time lord is a poor choice, but it'd be hard to live up to Tennant anyway

:(

~Doom