Sacred 2 Seraphim Combat Art upgrades

Yeah, that's a lot of upgrades per ^^ Hats off to Ascaron for putting the work into this. Do the math...at six upgrades each PER Combat Art...that's a ton of different ways of building out.

+++

Schot just came up with a hot new template...and we've just finished writing in all the new upgrades...Seraphim only. This is gonna take a few days...there's a lot of new ways to deck out the toons, and putting them into place is taking some time.

The seraphim's done now for the SacredWiki, and you can drill down from the following page to any of her Combat Arts which will then display the CA page itself as well as the upgrades available for the Combat Art.

Upgrades work in three levels per CA. Bronze, silver, and gold, with a choice having to be made between two offered upgrades per one of the three levels as you ascend. Depending on how many points you alot to an aspect, the game will give you points that you can spend on upgrades. The more points you spend per aspect, the more yummy choices you get to pick from.

You can spend all your upgrade points in one CA, or distribute them amongst different Combat Arts within that same aspect.

This is an example of the upgrades available for the Seraphim's Baneful Smite for example:

upgrades.jpg

With the link to where you can drill down to all the upgrades here:

Seraphim Combat Art Upgrades

We'll get the other class upgrades in as soon as possible...if anyone here has access to the beta and is able (and allowed) to help out, if you can perhaps list the upgrades available per class, we could then reference them.

Cheers!

:tongue:

gogo

That is really great! I will surely use this when I'll need some help with character building.

If I get my copy this week (Wednesday I hope), I'll help you with this (even if my copy is in French, I'll just translate it).

Max

Max, awesome! I'm hoping you get your copy this week too. We could get the info referenced much faster with a few more peeps helping out. And glad you like the setup for the upgrade/modifications.

Thank you!

:P

gogo

p.s. for anyone who doesn't have the demo yet, here's a screenie of the upgrades/modification screen from ingame.

upgrades1.jpg

The mouse is pointing to the upgrade called Hypnosis...one of two offered upgrades for the bronze level of upgrades offered for the Radiant Pillar. As you can see...as you "win" more points to put into the upgrades, your level ascends from bronze, to silver go the final level upgrades furthest to the right... Gold upgrades ^^

p.s.s. the big surprise here is the silver upgrade for Archangel's Wrath... VERY nice ^^...homing fire bolts! lol, this game is gonna take forever to discover :tongue:

Homing Firebolts?!? That's just effin' awesome! I'm now really happy now that I know that something like this is in the game (and also a "Corpse Explosion" Combat Art like in Diablo 2) :tongue:

Max

hahah

yeah this job's a pain huh :D

I actually have a few days off from work, so I can help with all the writing on this project. lol, I actually had to write out by hand all the upgrades from the game onto paper and then type them into the wiki.

A whole night... lol, gone.

:)

gogo

Absolutely. ;)

Excellent, so Schot's going to do all of the CA mods...

What have I gotten myself into... :)

Yaaay, gogo's got some extra days off. Go gogo, Go gogo. :D

:P

I actually have a few days off from work, so I can help with all the writing on this project. lol, I actually had to write out by hand all the upgrades from the game onto paper and then type them into the wiki.

A whole night... lol, gone.

Just out of interest, why didn't you just type them directly into the Wiki? If you play Sacred 2 in windowed mode, highlight the relevant mod, then alt-tab into the Wiki (also windowed so that you can see the tooltip in Sacred 2), & start typing...

heh, I tried...but I wasn't able to make it "work"...I'm gonna try some different options now...got the whole days off till Wednesday! I've got a small lap top, I'll try typing to that... or I'll work harder at making your suggestion of running it in windows...the problem, as you noted, is that the info is appearing as one tooltip at a time...so I can't take a mass screenshoot argh.

I'll give the windows mode again a try... I've gotta get that working or I'll be stuck here till Sacred 2

:)

gogo