Sacred 2 Item Database?

Hi There!

I wanted to know if people would like to have a Sacred 2 Item database here.

I know that not everyone here got the game, but people who have it could post screenshots of item (or info if not in English).

We could slowly start something with this, and then when more and more get the game, we could have a huge database (that could be added to the Wiki like for Sacred Underworld).

Anyone interested in this?

Max

Most Definetly! Sticky this and change name to: S2ID, Contribution Thread. ?

I have gotten a few uniques, but I don't think I'll post them untill tomorrow. Too tired now

Both you guys are awesome...mind readers! ^^

I'll talk to Schot about the Uniques section of SacredWiki, and we can probably list down resolutions and stuff like that that will make the pics the best possible.

Give us a day on this, and we'll have the info up... until then, collect, collect, collect...pretty sure with a bunch of us working on this we can have a huge list going!

I think what we can do is get small area of stickies going with collections for monsters, uniques and sets... this way the topics will be easy to find for anyone putting anything in, and finding it after.

:D

gogo

We could try to make something like the Arreat Summit in Diablo. I don't think tons of pictures would be a good idea, no matter how low their resolution is.

Getting the tons of screenshots to type from, is a different matter.

We could try to make something like the Arreat Summit in Diablo. I don't think tons of pictures would be a good idea, no matter how low their resolution is.

Getting the tons of screenshots to type from, is a different matter.

This is exactly what I meant when I wrote this topic. You're reading my mind! Maybe we could do something like the Arreat Summit. So anybody who has the game (whatever the language) could contribute instead of only people with the English version of the game.

Max

Ok, but I still think that using images to display text is a major waste of bandwidth. An easy solution (if you don't want to type all that), but a lazy one nonetheless. :woot:

That site isn't exactly light, even though it is impressive.

SacredWiki Uniques Database

uniques-1.jpg

heh, it would be nice if we could just type in the stats without pics...but somehow, it seems to have a little less "heft" Peeps love going through pics like a catalogue, and we're lucky with the Wiki, it's got some interesting functionality, so it can spin out the same database many different ways, and so save on a person's bandwidth. In hte image you can see that the same db can call out to display the uniques by a number of different groupings.

:woot:

gogo