Silly Messages grace the SacredWiki

From his very lengthy topic here on the SIF, Anti trust has added the content of what he's collected to SacredWiki, which anyone can read over here:

Silly Messages on SacredWiki

The number of messages as compared what was released on the original Sacred is actually a multiple. And...they've included a kind of silly message that is a part of a larger poem, that players have to collect to be able to piece together meaning from.

It's a laborious process, and it's delightful to see all the pieces falling into place.

A big thank you to Antitrust who started the project, and... it looks like the number of messages keep growing ^^ It's actually funny how, if you weren't looking for the message, it would be easy to overlook it as being a part of the load up message

:woot:

gogo

• 1 month later...

Trust, the addition is great. I'm curious... did someone finally pop the file from sacred and get all the message from it, or are the messages now being collected as peeps forward them?

:)

gogo

did someone finally pop the file from sacred and get all the message from it, or are the messages now being collected as peeps forward them?

Huh? I'm not sure if anyone popped the newest game files, but Lars said there are more than a hundred missing :)

Edited by Antitrust
I love the fact there isn't all there is in the game files. Keeps all the hunts and interest in the game going.

Gogo, it has to be in the localisation/language files, otherwise it wouldn't be displayed. It's just that no-ones looked/found it in there yet...

... Silly Messages on SacredWiki ...

I read through the list and found several duplicates. Unless the number in front of the text is a known part of the message, might it be better to list the in alpha-numeric order to better weed out any duplicates?

... I'll check them, I thought I had removed duplicates in my last update...

I saw at least 2. It's easy enough to miss a few given the sheer number. I still think an alpha-numeric list would solve that problem. :P