Sacred Wiki's Dark Treasure Hunt for Uniques in Sacred 2!

thank you both gogoblender and schot :o

I hope its ok if I spam this topic :P I'd like to help out with something atleast, hehe. Here's another unique with an ingame screen aswell, enjoy :(

I'll continue to post both uniques and legendary with maps and info, cheers!

staffrv9.png

seraphimstaffye0.png

Edited by enhet
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here my turn...

desertsaberkp4.png

dragonslayeryu5.png

dwendoriksvanquisherzx5.png

executionersaxeej0.png

fipsnecklacehy8.png

miaremstotemos0.png

trychelionspoleaf5.png

worardspearlac3.png

ysandrifaslawzp9.png

ysekiasringup7.png

zepetlsshortswordar4.png

I'm not sure for that. Are they or not? Probably not but for sure I put them here :)

impalerofheroesxa7.png

ringsw8.png

spauldersqz3.png

One more, but I cannon unsocket Blacksmith rune from some reason :/ When is more than one socket and is socketed fang, orb or somethig unsocketing is easy. But in that case I cannot remove blacksmith rune :music: So I put over name what this rune add. That should be distracted from description. And of course armor should be recalculated.

stalworthsafeguardfi3.png

One more, but I cannon unsocket Blacksmith rune from some reason :/ When is more than one socket and is socketed fang, orb or somethig unsocketing is easy. But in that case I cannot remove blacksmith rune :music: So I put over name what this rune add. That should be distracted from description. And of course armor should be recalculated.

Yeah, S1 had that same problem, though they fixed it then, so I'm sure they can fix it now...

And here my turn...

desertsaberkp4.png

dragonslayeryu5.png

dwendoriksvanquisherzx5.png

executionersaxeej0.png

fipsnecklacehy8.png

miaremstotemos0.png

trychelionspoleaf5.png

worardspearlac3.png

ysandrifaslawzp9.png

ysekiasringup7.png

zepetlsshortswordar4.png

I'm not sure for that. Are they or not? Probably not but for sure I put them here :)

impalerofheroesxa7.png

ringsw8.png

spauldersqz3.png

Pitunia, you're keeping me busy!

I've added your uniques to the correct parts of SacredWiki. Some nice new ones there, and they look great added.

Thank you!

:)

gogo

p.s. enhet, also added your pic of your toon holding that flashy weapon to the Thunder Staff page. Good going! If any of you guys have pictures of you holding your uniques, can you also post them or add them to the wiki on the specific page for the unique? This way we'll have pictures to show everyone of what the unique looks like in full view. Thanks!