Vitruvian Monster - My first Sacred 2 Easter Egg!

I guess you could say this is an elite egg only. :)

Maybe. But I think only if you wanted to really look close at the details. I'm pretty sure though that someone who is at least familiar with Davinci's drawing could at least see the rough shape of the image, probably even more and catch the reference.

Though, it would be interesting to see how far they take this Elite Textures thing and see if they hid other things in the game that you would need that to find the Easter Eggs with.

:yay:

gogo

I guess you could say this is an elite egg only. :yay:

Maybe. But I think only if you wanted to really look close at the details. I'm pretty sure though that someone who is at least familiar with Davinci's drawing could at least see the rough shape of the image, probably even more and catch the reference.

Though, it would be interesting to see how far they take this Elite Textures thing and see if they hid other things in the game that you would need that to find the Easter Eggs with.

:P

gogo

Hi Gogo!

You'll find more and more paints with that draws.. even without elite.. that's surely a little egg in honour of Davinci :P

More interesting.. there is an egg about your lost trousers, Gogo! :)

I'll let you discover it :P

Nice finds you guys! Leave it to gogo to pick up an elite egg, lol. Oh and I see you gravitated to an easter egg as well Prom. Pun intended. :P

even carolyn hacker is featured :)

carolyn.jpg

It's not an Easter Egg with Carolyn... Today night I discover that all Ascaron crew are connected with a secret easter egg quest! When I travelled in the jungle region I found cave in which was a switch on the podium. When I push it apear dialog box which I can translate on english as a: "Something beautifull has been opened." And in that moment I understand what happend. Two days ago I was playing on desert... Over that region is region with T-Energy lakes. At very top are waterfalls and there is skullcave but always closed. It's called "Something Beautifull"! That switch opened it! I went there and inside is a secret quest! When I take it, guy start dialog in which he said, that Sacred3 is already started and I must inform every person from Ascaron crew which I meet during my journey that he should go back to work :cow_white: I don't know what happens when we collect all of them but in main menu are movies and one of them is called "Authors"... Maybe that quest unlock this movie?

Edited by Pitunia

COOOOOL!

I actually had no idea that there was a quest. I did notice all these people had an (!) above their head, so they kinda got attention. But I found em without help from the minimap though :)

Great great find pitunia.

That's what I love about sacred. You have to discover the world, rather then just grind to level 200 :cow_white:

Here I have screen with quest giver - Heiko tom Felde :cow_white:

And this is screen in 800x500 (I play on laptop, so panoramic view)

secretee9.th.jpg

It's in polish but in english translation it would be something like:

"Greetings!

Journey for sure was exhausting. But you cannot rest yet, because I have quest for you. Works for Sacred3 should be already started, but unfortunatelly all members are on holidays. Please, if you only meet them - tell them to go back."

I'm very carefulll... So I know that even map of dragons isn't full... I've found one more in swamp region, which isn't on map here :)

Edited by Pitunia