What is stat damage of Enraged Players?

The shadow warrior has a skill that makes him and his party enraged.

Basically, for each previous hit, the next one does x% extra damage

So if you hit a kobold for 100 dmg, and you are 10% enraged, the next hit will do 110 dmg, and the next one 121 and so forth ...

at least that's how it has been explained to me, so I assume that is indeed how it works :-).

hm that's interesting. The actual stats on that skill says something like +12.5% damage per hit. So how would a weapon with +115% enraged player damage affect this? I get 117.5% increase per hit? or about 25% increase?

The shadow warrior has a skill that makes him and his party enraged.

Basically, for each previous hit, the next one does x% extra damage

So if you hit a kobold for 100 dmg, and you are 10% enraged, the next hit will do 110 dmg, and the next one 121 and so forth ...

at least that's how it has been explained to me, so I assume that is indeed how it works :-).

from what I think it works like is the following (and this is how some1 in the HC servers explained to me, he was level 52 or so, and he said he figured out a lot of the mods. In a way it made sense what he said).

the skill states you do 12.5% extra damage, and say 'hypothetically' you would do 100 dmg on a normal hit.

When enranged, you would do 100 damage on yer first hit, then 112.5 damage on your second hit, 126.563 on your third and so forth so forth

An item which would give +10% damage to enraged players, would make you do 10% extra damage, on each individual hit.

in other words: first hit = 110 damage, second hit is 112.5+[(1/10)*112.5], the third hit would be (126.563)+[10%of 126.563)]

so your hits would be:

First= 110

second = 123.75

third = 139.219

now again I say: this is how someone explained it to me, and to be honest it seems rather logical when you put it togheter. However I have not been able to verify this yet, or get confirmation from another source. So I think it's safe to assume it works like this, but I wouldn't bet my head on it just yet.

The one thing that strikes me ass possibly faulty though, is the fact that the additional 10% damage (from the item) is not carried through to the next hit. The actual hit damage, without 10% bonus, this way seems to be calculated on the base numbers from the enraged skill. After that, 10% is added to that damage, but it is not taken into account for the calculating of the next hit.

~ prom :music:

Edited by promatolya

Thanks for the explanation! I went and tried this theory out and it does seem that your damage after activating killing spree increases only by the 12.5%. But now I'm confused regarding what killing spree actually does. For some reason after I activate killing spree my damage only increases for a short period after there is a discharge (the nova thing), and after killing spree ends, the damage I gain from the effects of killing spree does not disappear, so I end up with 600 damage when my original is 250. Is this a bug? or is that how killing spree is supposed to work?

Thank you

From what I understand the dmg bonus from Killing Spree should only last as long as it's duration. If the bonus is still there after duration expired then it sounds like a bug. When you recast Killing Spree does your damage go up yet again? I would test out myself but severely limited in time due to work

BTW...Welcome to the forum :P

Thank you!

I went and tried it out, seems like it's a display bug, basically the damage show in the equipment screen doesn't reset fully after duration of killing spree ends. But I also find that my "damage of enraged player +%" status isn't working at all, I've got it up to 192% now but I do only slightly more damage than my usual, rather than the 3 times normal damage as suggested.