6 days in Sacred 2 Single Play mode

Well, it really wasn't all that bad. After a few hours of crying on Friday night when I got home from work and discovered that our connection was going to be down for at least the weekend, I found myself bored, and with nothing to do. So...into SP I go.... and it's been a while. I had to say that the game operates remarkably well. NO lag. That's right. Sacred WITHOUT lag. It blew me away. I've been playing on the international servers lately, and I'd found the lag *cough* deadly. I tend to switch Combat Arts very quickly while in battle, and I was getting at least half a second of lag when attempting to switch from one CA to another and keep my Dryad dancing.

It's the pull to party with friends that kept me going back, and it was something I was really missing in SP. I will say however, that playing SP let me see a lot of the game world that I'd never usually payed attention to before, such as environment, lighting, animations...all the stuff I usually pass over quickly in my attempt to squeeze the most amount of damage out of a toon as possible :blink:

The artwork in this game is really good. I never really noticed this until I was banished to SP...and when you're alone playing you get the chance to look at it all carefully. From the sway of the grass, to the way things reflect... I could almost get stuck in SP I was thinking...well almost :D

The best part about all this?

I found out I was able to run my game in full settings WITH Elite textures with only anti alias having to be turned down one notch to AAx2. The detail on the armor is fantastic. It was something that I was brushing by, but all of a sudden things started popping out, and I began to pay a lot of attention to the way sun glinted off my shoes and helmet. I had become enthralled by the idea of looking good...started going and looking to buy stuff to make my girl look like a fashion runaway from vogue.

Course all that's over now, the net is back, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with the gang online. I've got to say thought that getting my toon up to level 48 with more than 3 million gold so easily was fun...though I kept thinking that without peeps to show it to, th experience was a little lonely.

Glad I'm back

:D

gogo

Thanks for the welcome guys!

And here's a pic of her ...it's hard saying goodbye to the little girl she could sure clear mobs fast

Darting Assault for the win...old school mass mayhem revisited...and crit hits galore with sweet damage and a regen that would make her look and feel like an uzzi bearing gangster. The Life leech really makes this build sing. With fast enough successful hits, there's no need for a lot of damage actually...just whittling away at everything quickly mows down most in the blink of an eye.

It was Putrescine who got me to believe that a DA dryad could make it big...thanks for the excellent ideas you shared with me in HC Put... You telling me you got your girl to level 64 kept fueling me.

level49.jpg

She could easily take out all mobs five to six levels above her and, lol, she was doing it so easy near the end that Schot was saying it had nothing to do with the build...just that Ascaron created an overpowered CA

Whatever Schot

:)

gogo