Dark Elf Skill Question!

Ok, I have just created a Dark Elf but I am unsure as to what skills stack, and which don't.

Basically, I understand that when Dual-Wielding, it does NOT stack with Sword Lore, or any other weapon-specific lore. Ok, I got that part.

My questions are as follows:

1. Dark Elves also have Blade Combat, and I was wondering if this stacks with Dual-Wielding or not?

2. If single-wielding a weapon, including 2H Dark Elf ONLY weapons, some which are defined as swords and blades, does Sword Lore and Blade Combat stack in this case?

I am very confused on these issues as to what Blade Combat and Sword Lore refers to for Dark Elves since some weapons don't seem to specify later. Thanks for the help. :)

Ok, I have just created a Dark Elf but I am unsure as to what skills stack, and which don't.

Basically, I understand that when Dual-Wielding, it does NOT stack with Sword Lore, or any other weapon-specific lore. Ok, I got that part.

1. Dark Elves also have Blade Combat, and I was wondering if this stacks with Dual-Wielding or not?

2. If single-wielding a weapon, including 2H Dark Elf ONLY weapons, some which are defined as swords and blades, does Sword Lore and Blade Combat stack in this case?

I am very confused on these issues as to what Blade Combat and Sword Lore refers to for Dark Elves since some weapons don't seem to specify later. Thanks for the help. :)

Since Blade Combat is a weapon specific skill, I think you answered you own first question.

As to the second, only one weapon specific skill applies with any weapon -- the weapon descriptioin will indicate whether "Blade Combat" or "Sword Lore" applies.

Edited by gial

Since Blade Combat is a weapon specific skill, I think you answered you own first question.

As to the second, only one weapon specific skill applies with any weapon -- the weapon descriptioin will indicate whether "Blade Combat" or "Sword Lore" applies.

Ah, thanks for the response. One more question though. So if a sword or blade does not indicate "Blade Combat" or "Sword Lore" on it, what skill applies? I saw some screenshots of various uniques that don't have a skill name attached to them. Thanks.

First.......Welcome :drool:

Dual Wielding and Sword Lore/Blade Combat do not stack

As far as which skill affects what...hmmm..Most DE unique or DE only weapons are affected by Blade Combat, but not all. I can think of one DE only weapon that uses Sword Lore. Without confusing you, could you tell me which weapons you were looking at? Hopefully I'll remember which skill they use (been several months since I've played S1)