Any info on whereabouts bosses/dragons?

That's exactly the map I use when I want to know if there are any bosses neraby or if I missed some portals.

This one has been made by somebody on the Sacred-Fr forum. (That's where I found it)

Max

Tim, even my French is good enough to read that (map), and I'm English, I have a genetic deformity that prevents me from Speaking French (much like they appear to have with speaking English)...

Tim, even my French is good enough to read that (map), and I'm English, I have a genetic deformity that prevents me from Speaking French (much like they appear to have with speaking English)...

It was a reply to the map Prom posted, the lettering was too small :P

How on earth do you get to the isles up in the right?

Edited by Timotheus

I love that map. Especially the icons. Very nice work done by Lukas. :P

To get to those Isles Timo I think the only way is to run through the Carnach Caves from an entrance on the Seraphim Island. The cave entrance is found around the upper right area of the Seraphim Island if I remember correctly.

Well spank me and call me Charly.

I shouldn't have bothered with picking out a specific isle.

How do you get to ANY of the isles? (except the mount one, I got there already :twitch: thanks to erling btw)

The big island with the volcano is the seraphim isle & you get to that via the main quest (a boat north of the OctoGolamus), or the portals underneath the starter isle (in a Free game, since the boats don't appear to be working properly in Free games). From there you can follow the cave system East (the entrance on the seraphim isle is in hte middle of the island, ~90 degrees round the middle from where the head Seraphim is standing), or you can take a portal to the Marsh land & then go "back" to the islands (through the portal that you would have used to get from the islands to the Marsh if you were following the plot).