Hello All

Hi guys, I figured I would join the site and post a intro as I just got back into sacred and am looking for some people to play with. I used to play sacred underworld a lot and I met a few of you here and there along my adventures, but sadly never really got into the community. I had a good number of toons but I mainly played on my glad which fell in battle at level 111 in the vot.

Now my main focus is on sacred 2 and im looking for people to enjoy the game with. I live in the us and I tend to only play here and there during the week but I will be playing a lot on the weekends. I hope to see you guys in game. :)

Nice meeting you Dustin. And you're a Sacred fan too! Right corner of the net you've come to, and a more friendlier bunch you won't meet. Are you playing HC or SC? Either one is good, but HC's my passion :) Hang out, meet some of the gang, and I'm sure we'll catch up on the servers. My ingame name is gogoblender.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks, I only ever played hc in sacred uw so I plan to do the same in sacred 2. So far I just messed with a few classes to get a feal for the game, not sure what I want to actually pursue yet.

Edit: Also, what servers do you guys usually play on? I have the steam version of the game and I can only see the us servers. Is there a way to see other servers?

Edited by Dudy80

that would mean you are on the US server, right? :) hope they will merge eu and us together soon, looking forward to meeting you.

and get in the communety this time :)

edit: lol there I get for not reading everything ''I can only see the us servers.''

Edited by Erling