Servers got updated

Hi!

By reading the line I circled in red :

sacred2serverupdateid5.jpg

Servers got updated.

A few things have changed, here's a few I noticed :

-The Monastery of Light portal is not working anymore.

-I can't create a game in higher difficulties.

-Games are saved every 5 minutes or so. It no longer saves when you hit a resurrection monolith.

That's it for the moment.

If someone finds something else that has changed, post it here.

Max

Edited by metal_max64
2nd: What level are you and which servers can you still open games in? :)

I'm currently level 31 and can only create games in Bronze and Silver.

Max

I too have noticed the server change, and a couple other things.

The "out of range for quest reward" message seems to have a better radius. Wish I could explain that better, but it seemed to depend on the quest.

There are monoliths on the map that are unuseable or are confused with portals. Here's a link to my map:

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/M...ant/portals.jpg

The circled 'portals' are not actually portals, there's just a monolith there

The circled one on the outside of Thylsium cannot be used. You're never given a hand icon so you can't actually touch it.

Monoliths were found on a new character created yesterday, I haven't checked to see if they are on existing characters yet.

Edited by SotW-Defiant
I too have noticed the server change, and a couple other things.

The "out of range for quest reward" message seems to have a better radius. Wish I could explain that better, but it seemed to depend on the quest.

There are monoliths on the map that are unuseable or are confused with portals. Here's a link to my map:

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/M...ant/portals.jpg

The circled 'portals' are not actually portals, there's just a monolith there

The circled one on the outside of Thylsium cannot be used. You're never given a hand icon so you can't actually touch it.

Monoliths were found on a new character created yesterday, I haven't checked to see if they are on existing characters yet.

This is because the three portals circled on your map are or were monoliths, maybe they just changed them on worldmap, but on the version I tested, they were monoliths.

Portals I know about:

Sloeford newbie-town (middle)

One-way portal (leading to Thylysium) totally North-West of the High Elves region (at the temple)

Thylysium town/capital (middle)

Seraphim Gardens (totally South-West of the region)

Between Sonnenwind and Teardrop Hamlet (extreme East of the region, further than you've been)

Clearview (south of the Wall)

High Elves/Human Wall (Dragonmaw)

Griffinborough town/capital

West of Black Oaks town

The north-most big-fortress-town of Human region (north-east, close to the ghost town, it is a port).

Mount Island (island, need quest to even see on map, need ship to go to).

Village controlled by "Shadow" side of Main quest in Orc region, near the "land where magic flows from the earth" where you beat 5 T-Energy elementals (north from there directly)

Entruag (village spawning across a river on both sides, south of the main road going west on the south side of the region - visited in Main quest Light - Trolls Necklace).

Village in Orc region visited during Main quest (both sides) where you get objective to beat Octagolamus.

Seraphim region, right near where you land.

Dragon region, right near the entrance.

Dragon region, not far from Carnach, this is on a lower-level dungeon (there's two levels of dungeons in Dragon).

Swamp region, right when you get there (very North-East).

Swamp region "Northweste" at a crossroads.

Swamp region, Hil'Sitha village or similar name - down south, if you follow the roads only, visited during mainquest. Seraphim visits for Class quest.

Swamp region, south from Marigold field, a bit on the left side (map-wise).

Desert "Oasis village", straight south from the passage to Swamp.

Desert capital, straight south from road to High Elves region.

Jungle region, right when you enter.

Jungle region, at the other end of the region (complete west).

Jungle Island region, right when you enter.

Jungle Island region, Dyr-Lain village (village of tree-tops).

Wasteland region, right where you enter.

Wasteland region, about mid-way north.

Those I know for certain, but there might be more I missed (out of the way ones).

Edited by Little Sara

More weird server issues:

Portal near where the white griffon is was not clickable for me.

Newly created mp characters cannot do story quest. When leaving the starting island the orange circle stays on the start island. The "multiplayer campaign" message never appears on your first port into town. I know of 5 people with this bug, myself included. Didn't effect characters created Friday, when the server changed, but is effecting them today.

The servers are VERY strange right now. I was actually with a bunch of peeps in the lobby last night, and we were all trying to get into different levelled servers...sometimes working, sometimes not. Funny thing is, since yesterday morning after finding out I couldn't make any of my own servers anymore, I turned off the game, dropped to desk top, and started up the game again... It worked...I got into Niobium! But last night, turns out nobody could get into the Niobium server I created.

As of this afternoon, turns out I can't make any servers other than silver or gold...and when I attempt to get them going, it says it can't configuer one for me

:)

Right now I'm just joining servers that I can find...I hunt and peck for Niobium, and pop in asap when I see one...and ONLY able to do this after I turn off my game then turn it back on again.

:4rofl:

gogo