Big Problem in Skook's Corner

Hi,

My seraphim is stuck at a strange location which is at the edge of the map which appears. It says Skook's Corner but all around the location or the "floating island" is nothing which I can get through and what's worst is there's no portal in this weird location. Is there any way out of it? :) I using the new patch BTW.

Edited by Major_Gunns

I think he's referring to a rebirth shrine that appears on edge of map. For some reason some of the portals show up in weird places. Have you tried pressing F12 ?

If you're playing SP can you make a LAN or single CO-OP ? Might be able to get un-stuck that way though I haven't tried that way yet.

So it happens, huh? Does it happen ramdomly at any rebirth shrines, or just Skook's Corner?

I tried pressing F12, doesn't work.

Lucky that was a low level character of mine so I deleted it and started a new one.

I think he's referring to a rebirth shrine that appears on edge of map. For some reason some of the portals show up in weird places. Have you tried pressing F12 ?

If you're playing SP can you make a LAN or single CO-OP ? Might be able to get un-stuck that way though I haven't tried that way yet.

Edited by Major_Gunns

I've never had this problem yet...but I'm always in MP. If this is a SP only prob I wouldn't have seen it. I know others have had it but would have to do some searching to see what, if anything, they did to solve.