Jolting Touch Question

Von Bek

Does anyone know how good the second modification Self-Repair is? I've taken the life leech mod and then I took Voltage. I didn't see the healing one. So far, Voltage works with my build as I'm trying to down my regen times, but that healing factor could be nice. . . Thanks for the info in advance :D

Hi Von Bek!

I wish I could help you out with this, but unfortunately the TG is one of the characters I haven't had the opportunity to play yet. I've seen a few of your posts across this site lately, and wanted to, as well, take the time to welcome you to our community.

I'm sure someone with some good TG expertise will show up and offer some advice.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Hi Von Bek!

I wish I could help you out with this, but unfortunately the TG is one of the characters I haven't had the opportunity to play yet. I've seen a few of your posts across this site lately, and wanted to, as well, take the time to welcome you to our community.

I'm sure someone with some good TG expertise will show up and offer some advice.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Hey, Gogo. Guess what! I found out the Self-repair mod is a little buggy. I tested it and it SAYS it's adding a heal to me, but no actual numbers and no blue block denoting an addition to my healthbar was being shown. So, this one along with Amplifying discharge are bugged for me. AD won't damage when it hits secondary and tertiary targets. . . even though the balls animation is there :) And it was such a big part of my build.