How can I help out with SacredWiki?

Hello,

I have been using the Sacred 2 Wiki quite a bit and finally decided I should probably be helping out a bit with it as well. So I am applying here specifically for Wiki access.

Favorite pizza topping

Pepperoni

Favorite Drink

Anything that goes well with the above.

Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

Sacred 2 Wiki link.

Most favorite book ever

That's a tough one. I think I would have to go with "Ender's Game".

Favorite movie of all time.

"Mony Python and the Holy Grail"

Current Favorite Game?

Sacred 2

All time best video game ever played

Thats a tough one, but I think I would have to go with Diablo 2 as it held my attention longer than any other.

Favorite sport or hobby?

Reading "Discworld" books.

What do you want for your birthday?

I dunno, what are you willing to trade me for it?

Do you know anyone from our forum?

I hope not, some of you people are scary....

Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

Myself? :)

If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

N/A at the moment, although I might like to join once Ascaron merges the lobbies and I start playing Closed MP.

Hi Xerevos, and welcome to DarkMatters! Glad to see you've found us and that you've found the wiki useful. Thanks for the words :) Regarding being able to work on the wiki, as a registered member on this site you already have access to the wiki. All you have to do is log into the wiki with the same login name and password you used here at this site, and you're in.

Just click edit on any page of the wiki, add or edit your info and then click preview. If you like what you've added click on Submit...Kabling.. your page is saved.

The database is growing, and we've been privilleged to have had some fantastic articles written by the fans.

Thank you for wanting to help out, and if you have any questions at all regarding the wiki, please post.

As well, you can always hang out here at DarkMatters, at any number of our bars...we've got a great gang of peeps and everyone's pretty friendly.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. I've moved your post to the wiki section and changed the title from application to information. There is no need to make a formal clan application if just working on the wiki is what you'd like to do.

p.s.s. And if you actually do want to play with the [D.a.r.k] Clan in the servers and and become a member of the fellowship, simply have a read over the application rules, get the required number of posts, and make a formal application. Cheers!

Hi Xerevos, and welcome to DarkMatters! Glad to see you've found us and that you've found the wiki useful. Thanks for the words :) Regarding being able to work on the wiki, as a registered member on this site you already have access to the wiki. All you have to do is log into the wiki with the same login name and password you used here at this site, and you're in.

Just click edit on any page of the wiki, add or edit your info and then click preview. If you like what you've added click on Submit...Kabling.. your page is saved.

The database is growing, and we've been privilleged to have had some fantastic articles written by the fans.

Thank you for wanting to help out, and if you have any questions at all regarding the wiki, please post.

As well, you can always hang out here at DarkMatters, at any number of our bars...we've got a great gang of peeps and everyone's pretty friendly.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. I've moved your post to the wiki section and changed the title from application to information. There is no need to make a formal clan application if just working on the wiki is what you'd like to do.

p.s.s. And if you actually do want to play with the [D.a.r.k] Clan in the servers and and become a member of the fellowship, simply have a read over the application rules, get the required number of posts, and make a formal application. Cheers!

Thank you for the quick and friendly reply!

I just saw your edits Xerevos. Perfect additions and very much appreciated. Welcome to Darkmatters and the SacredWiki madness. :)

Careful with that wiki though. It can be quite addictive, haha.

I just saw your edits Xerevos. Perfect additions and very much appreciated. Welcome to Darkmatters and the SacredWiki madness. :P

Thanks!

Careful with that wiki though. It can be quite addictive, haha.

I noticed :D