World Discovered (WD) and Quests

I'm going to be trying for the highest WD possible and was hoping anyone who finds or knows of a quest that allows entry to a previously inaccessible area could post it here. I know of a couple though forget exact names. What I'd want is nearest town, region and name of quest giver (if a chain quest, just original quest giver is needed).

My last WD'er hit a glitch and I'm going to blame it on my SW being distracted by a scantily clad seraphim

mygf.jpg

I'm going to be trying for the highest WD possible and was hoping anyone who finds or knows of a quest that allows entry to a previously inaccessible area could post it here. I know of a couple though forget exact names. What I'd want is nearest town, region and name of quest giver (if a chain quest, just original quest giver is needed).

My last WD'er hit a glitch and I'm going to blame it on my SW being distracted by a scantily clad seraphim

Heh, I wonder if debug areas on the map count for WD, since they're not normally accessible (unless you have debug teleport).

I'm curious about two places.

High Elf region: North side of the big lake that's at the extreme east. There is a quest that can't be reached, do I need to go all the way around the lake (as I haven't yet, I had sorta planned to wait for the Ascaron quest to go), and is there a way from there?

Human region: At Artamark's Gate, there is a volcan-shaped island just off the coast, seems you could almost walk on it...almost. There's a quest on the island just besides it, but there's no way to get there. Anyone knows how?

To reach Artamark's Splinters, the volcano island you would need to go through a cave in Artamark's Gate. Just north east of the blacksmith there is a cave nearby. Hmmm... Guess I better add that to the map, haha.

Have you entered the locked dungeon in the Old Navy Port yet Knuckles? You'd need to do the Undead Legion quest that starts at the Broken Lance Tavern.

the answer to both questions is yes.

The area to the northeast in High Elf lands can be reached by walking along east shore of lake (along t-energy pools)

The Volcano just offshore from Atamark can be reached via a dungeon in the town.

edit: posted at same time as you did Schot. I haven't gotten there yet but do know about that dungeon in Old Naval area. Actually you can enter it from Desert side without doing any quests...that side is unlocked.

Edited by Knuckles

Got a question on class/diety/alignment quests. Can all of these be done in Closed MP Campaign? If no, can they be done in Single Player Co-op, and if I join this type game,can I also access any areas opened up by these quests if someone else does them?

Got a question on class/diety/alignment quests. Can all of these be done in Closed MP Campaign? If no, can they be done in Single Player Co-op, and if I join this type game,can I also access any areas opened up by these quests if someone else does them?

ClosedNet doesn't allow you your class quest, and might restrict/remove other-restricted side quests as well.

Until they even fix MP, I'll stay in SP.

I also appreciate that I don't lag in SP.