Alchemy and consumables

I added 3 trophies to the wiki :lol:

Accumulator, Branch and Harpy feather. The first one is rather funny, it needs Warding Energy Lore instead of Alchemy.

We also need to find a way to link to the potions table on Nightwolfe's site. They did quite a remarkable job on testing their effects and I don't feel like doing the same thing again. That info seems accurate enough, except for Undead potions that shoould be 90% instead of 100%, and duration of Concentration potion which should be 20 sec.

Relevant stuff: Alchemy, updated Warding Energy Lore. Potions at Wolfe's Lair.

edit: Removed obsolete links. Updated links: Potions and Trophies

Edited by Antitrust

The new items you added are great, Trust, ty. Did these new trophies come because of a late patch? I'm just wondering if there's even more trophies that noone's seen yet. Is it worth it for me to collect screenies and stats for the wiki?

And thanks for the link to nightwolfe's potions, very nice. Trust, you've already done a ton of testing already...lol, you deserve a christmas break! Schot and I have been doing monster, boss, and dragon pics and bestiary with sets and maps, but soon as the base work is done we can definitely come back and do testing for the pots.

I'm a big drinker

:lol:

gogo

I'm adding one more trophy - Mechanical part thingy, seems to work like the Accumulator one. I'm not sure if they were added in the new patch, I had lost some end-game ones in a death in one of the previous patches. Now I'm stashing them right away into the shared.

There might be one or two more trophy types. If you see one, let me know :cry:

Edited by Antitrust
  • 1 month later...

Some nice info can be found on the german FAQ as well. I didn't know that Recovery Elixirs values are based on players max hitpoints.

Anyway, I changed my mind about linking to other people's tables. Too much inaccurate or obsolete info (did last patch hange this stuff?) on both german FAQ and Wolfe's Lair, so I just did everything from scratch :D . I guess I must do everything myself :o

Right now the wiki Alchemy/potions is the most complete and accurate resourse :)

Potions and trophies now have their own pages in addition to the main page, featuring their bonuses at Alchemy level 75.

it seems weird to me that potions of undead death become of less use if their quality goes up...

The big potion has smaller effect (85% chance instead of 90%), but it's duraton is much longer.

Edited by Antitrust

Briliant! Trust, you must be tired of us saying this over and over. The work is incredible, and the sub pages are so complete, you got the pictures too ^^ What I've now done now is split up potions and trophies into their own pages. I've also provided higher index links to the items page so that everyone can drill down faster.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Items

The pages can now be accessed right from the items page as well as the alchemy page.

Trust, you're awesome... next on the plate...think you could also add your magic touch to ascaron's servers?

:(

gogo

Very nice work trust. You dah man. :) You deserve a break. *Starts 5 minute count down* Break begiiiiiins.... Now! :P

and it's over now! :( Start working on perfecting the Bestiary already :P

*ducks for cover*