Special items

A repost of the SIF thread, with additional items.

There are a few item types that you don't normally encounter in the game. They seem to be available only as rare (yellow) or randomly-generated unique (gold) items. They seem to spawn only with bargaining in shops or as high quality drops from monsters (at least I've never seen them in another condition). Such as lightsabers, or the shields like these:

special_shield_1.jpgspecial_shield_2.jpg

special_shield_8.jpgspecial_shield_5.jpg

special_shield_7.jpgspecial_shield_6.jpg

special_shield_3.jpgspecial_shield_9.jpg

special_shield_4.jpgspecial_shield_10.jpg

special_shield_11.jpg

special_shield_14.jpgspecial_shield_15.jpg

Edited by Antitrust

Hmm have you actually seen them as non-rare and non-unique versions? I was quite certain I've never noticed them before :cry:

The horse shield is the model of Shadow Warrior's starting shield, but it doesn't seem to spawn as a regular (non high-quality) drop.

Edited by Antitrust

They're very good looking. Is this on Elite btw? And are these rares actually comprising a set now? Re: Light sabres, none I've seen...but I'll keep an eye out , and...I do believe Erling has a few spares on him ^^

:D

gogo

Yes, even running on default with full res/AA does to some extent. Elite make it so hot I can't even touch it for more than a second.

Switching to elite for screenshots is fine, but it definitely was not a problem in earlier patches. Considering that I made this machine to have decent temperatures, and now run it with the cover open... in winter:) Thanks a bunch Ascaron...

• 3 months later...