If buying Sacred 2, please get the International Version

I'm saying this because after counting up the numbers it looks like the highest number of D.a.r.k and DA and Sacred Vets all have International versions and we're able to get games going with friends.

I'm SO sorry that everyone who doesn't have the international version isn't able to hook up with us :( We're hoping that Ascaron gets it together fast so that we can all play together. And...we're looking at creating an open game server so that as much of community as possible can play together.

I'm writing this post so that if anyone is looking to buy the game for Christmas and is looking for the largest number of peeps so far, it's currently in the International Servers and you can order that cheap and quickly at 365gaming.com.

Hopefully this kind of a tactic can group as many of us as possible togther until the server merge, and we will definitely put together some open games which can perhaps work as a new kind of Kamikaze?

:)

gogo

p,s, I've posted my dissatisfaction with this over here on the SIF as well btw:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=54057

We've now contacted 365gaming.com with an offer of a deal. We're hoping to trade out banner space on DarkMatters to their company in exchange for a limited number of discounted games for Clan D.a.r.k

We wanted to keep the sites as ad free as possible, but in light of all this dissatisfaction, we're ready to give up our "look" for a few months just so that we can hopefully get more of you guys the game that we can all play together on.

Cross fingers folks

:)

gogo

I would be interested in re buying the game if it gave me the option to play on any server I wanted until they merge them all. I have a friend currently living in France and it would be great to game with him. In fact if there is an international version of the collector's edition, that would be even more incentive. I was hoping to take advantage of the carrier imp and he is unavailable for the north American version. I also wonder if there are other differences that might cause me problems. Please keep us posted, I would like to know more about this.