Fleet's in

Hello. I'm fleet. I play RPGs (not MMOs, and I don't play on-line) and am presently enjoying Sacred 2 (level 23 Seraphim). I do reskinning of game characters. I heard that you folks permit such things here. I've done a few undressed skins (let me know if these are permitted here or not), and I've done a skin to hide the Seraphim's wings in Sacred 2. I also did a mod to change the seraphim's hair color, but I see you already have one here.

The method I use to resking Sacred 2does not require repaking files, nor does it altering the itemtype.txt file. I've noticed on other boards that some skins alter the itemtype.txt file, and this requires the skin creator to make a new itemtype.txt file whenever Ascaron issues a patch.

I'm also willing to do some custom skinning of playable characters.

I'm looking forward to hearing from folks.

respectfully,

fleet

Glad you found us fleet!

The mods sound interesting. Would you be able to send me pix of the of the undressed mods by pming them to me? We could go over those and see if they'd be appropriate for this site, and if deemed too racy, we could allow you to post how to do it while only allowing the demo pix of the mods as a link with a warning for adults only.

Looks like the Sacred 2 Modding community has some great work on the boards, and I even know Schot has something special in mind as well.

Welcome to DarkMatters

:D

gogo

Thanks. I uploaded my mod that gives the dryad a ponytail. When (if) permission is granted, I'll upload or link some of the 'racy' stuff.

By the way, on another site, a friend told me that my 'reskins' do not appear in multi-player games (characters appear normally, except on the PC belonging to the person using the reskin).

regards,

fleet

Edited by fleet
fleet said:
Hello. I'm fleet. I play RPGs (not MMOs, and I don't play on-line) and am presently enjoying Sacred 2 (level 23 Seraphim). I do reskinning of game characters. I heard that you folks permit such things here. I've done a few undressed skins (let me know if these are permitted here or not), and I've done a skin to hide the Seraphim's wings in Sacred 2. I also did a mod to change the seraphim's hair color, but I see you already have one here.

The method I use to resking Sacred 2does not require repaking files, nor does it altering the itemtype.txt file. I've noticed on other boards that some skins alter the itemtype.txt file, and this requires the skin creator to make a new itemtype.txt file whenever Ascaron issues a patch.

I'm also willing to do some custom skinning of playable characters.

Hi fleet and welcome to Dark Matters! :P

Nice to see another modder in here.

So you do undressed skins? :)

You'll have to tell me how. I've tried to do that myself, but found that because whenever you remove all equipped clothes, the default clothes are put on, the best I could do was see-through stuff :D