Waypoints

Here's pics of all the waypoints (a couple are bugged and won't activate as of version 2.34) Not sure if this can be incorporated into Wiki map or something

th_untitled1.jpg

th_untitled-1.jpg

If these can be used let me know...I can get better pics if needed

Edited by Knuckles

Whoa, check out those colours. Looks like someone is on a mission eh Knuckles. What % is that?!

The portals are excellent Knuckles. Thanx! It reminds me that I need to update the maps. I'm not sure if my version will show the Urthak's Moxie portal. Can you tell me where abouts it's situated Knuckles so that I can add it? :D

Umm when I went back to get pic of Urthak's Moxie, the portal (if there is one there) is now missing :) It's the town north of Kufferath's Castle on the shoreline.

As far as my WD so far...would you believe it's only at 40% ? Think it's bugged as every time I exit/re-enter I lose some of the WD I gained. But ever since the WD bug bit me in S1 I knew I would have to do it in Sacred 2 also. Probably the first of several toons :D

lol, not surprised. man, if you get anymore Uber GOOBer we'll have to hang a bucket round yer neck. :) Real drag about losing WD each log off/on. I would have guessed around 60% from your pics.

As for that illusive portal I can't see it either. Not only that but it may be that there should also be one at Artamark's Gate... Would be nice eh, haha. Oh well. Until the next patch I guess. :D

I had a chat with the dev's over Xmas (well, they answered a post, but anyway) & apparently the WD calculation has changed slightly, the map is split into (small) sectors that count towards WD%. When you enter the sector, the entire thing is counted as "discovered". Most of them "should" be relatively small such that you can go exploring & not notice any oddities (apart from Thylisium & the area to the north-east which is one hoooooooooooooooge sector).

The desert must be one huge sector then :)

I combed the entire f****** thing and got like 2% after which it got stuck.

Btw, the ladder displays it at 30,3%, instead of 31,1%. It has definitely updated to the char version that already had 31,1% on my client at least.

Edited by Antitrust

It seems that when you alt-tab, the mount is being moved towards west. If you're riding it, you'll be moved with it.

The map exploration % gets unstuck once you are back in the "unpassable" terrain. In fact, after the bug kicks in it seems to be counting the unpassable squares for WD purposes, not the usual explorable sectors. But it drops back when you load a new game.

Edited by Antitrust