About player chest (solo game)

Few items and I am at point when I don´t have any space in player chest. But I thought to use "shared belonings" space when I abolutely must.

I can assume it is as safe as using toon´s own chest space? No bugs in that area in game? I play OFFline...from internet.

It's absolutely safe. Since I also play Single, I have utilized both my inventory and my shared inventory. When this happens, all you can do is create toons from each class and start collecting class-specific stuff and putting it where it belongs :) Just be careful and don't delete them :weary:

Since I'm a crazy item-keeper, this tactic is working wonders for me :)

Edited by Dobri

...you don´t say... if I start a very new game all those items in "shared space" is saved into this new game too:) coool,

what else get saved?

If I knew this before then I would examine all redded items too..well, live and learn

I HAVE to save at least all collectable green armor stuff from now on, so I don´t have to start from zero...when I start over..tis huge game, never know when this is over

I don´t wanna rush eithe.

Edited by sydetys

Well, it all come down to this: What do you want from the game?

If you want to check the game with each char, make 1 of each class, read through forums and sites carefully, pick a build, and give that class all appropriate items. This way you'll have a lot of space and a lot of collected items.

If you want to complete the game with one class and see it through, you'll need only the space in your stash + some of that in the shared stash.

Actually it all comes down to what do you want in single player. Then you can plan the space accordingly :P

As for what else gets saved: only you game advancement. You can change few or no things there. For example the can't respec your char, can't change the name, but you can change the hair color. That is it :P

I would still go to My documents and keep regular backups of the Ascaron folder there. Just in case. I hate to lose chars I've beem playing for over a month now :)

Edited by Dobri