Wet Graves

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to the Old Navel Port south of Thylysium.

Got the quest wet graves where they want you to go kill some waterlogged zombies.

The road seems to be blocked, I've tried the sewers and got a little lost but I think I've searches just about all of it but I can't seem to find any way into the Old Navel Port.

Thanks in advance.

Assuming you're facing the barricaded door to the Old naval port - turn left and continue on the road to the village. You will (shortly) notice a path to your right going upwards in the mountains. Follow it until you reach an intersection with a post with two arrows (point them to get the directions). To the left is the old port administration (where you will kill the lich later on) and to the right is the old naval port, where you need to go and kill the zombies.

Edited by Dobri

If you are standing with your back to the blocked road, turn to the right (away from the sea) and follow the mountains for a little bit, you'll soon see a small path leading through them.

Arp

Edit: Dobri beat me to it...

Edited by Arperum

Thanks

Been looking for a path for ages. Was going too far back down towards the city before striking east, almost ended up in Krorum a couple of times looking for the way around >_<

Looking at it now, I figure must have a blind spot just around the middle of the eye, can't see the bleedin obvious.

Thanks again.