Is my Build Good or No?

rhyss

Ok well I dnt even have the game first of all, but I m planing on getting it for teh 360 wen it comes out feb 17th and I decided to pick the dryad as my first character and by using sacredwiki I've come up with these two builds

Range Build

SKILLS

-Capricious Hunter Focus

-Nature Weaver Lore

-Combat Discipline

-Concentration

-Ranged Weapons

-Speed Lore

-Tactics Lore

-Combat Reflexes

-Constitution

-Pacifism

Combat Arts

-Ravaged Impact

-Darting Assault

-Sinister Predator (Buff)

-Ancient Bark (Buff)

Other Combat Arts I want IDK if I can have them all

-Tangled Vine

-Forest Flight(idk if it works inreverse as in running away from the enemy?)

-Goldenglade Touch(idk it would heal me better thought I would through in and get response for it)

Ninja(Dual Weild) Build

Skills

-Capricious Hunter Focus

-Nature Weaver Lore

-Combat Discipline

-Concentration

-Dual Wield

-Speed Lore

-Tactics Lore

-Constitution

-Nature Weaver Focus

-Toughness

Combat Arts

-Ravaged Impact

-Darting Assault

-Forest Flight

-Ancient Bark (Buff)

to post here and call it a build u need to have tested them first, thats normally how its done on tha forum, can't tell if it works I ain't the big dryad fan

Hmmm... Both builds lack armor lore, which will cause increased regen times of the combat arts as well as low armor value. This will make it tough to play after a certain point. Also, I'd drop pacifism, unless you're playing online and plan to PvP a lot.

Hi rhyss, and welcome to DarkMatters.

I've moved your ideas for your build into the General Discussion area. I'm hoping you get the game as soon as the release is out for 360, and you'll probably find yourself learning ten times as much with the game in hand. Trying to learn about this game is hard enough with the game as it is :)

It looks like you've done some reading, good places to go are the wiki, as you've said, and the forums where you can read up on the latest meta's for builds as well as the most recent discoveries regarding the game.

Great seeing another player interested and once again welcome to the Sacred community.

:)

gogo

-Capricious Hunter Focus

-Nature Weaver Lore

Unless you start the character with runes you might not have anything to use for other than ravaged impact. Which is a waste of your skills. But you can still advance the build without any skills probably in bronze anyway. If you can eat runes then you'll be running around with Ancient Bark in caster armor (so recharges don't hurt) and smacking things with Ravaged Impact and tangled vines? That will work so far.

-Combat Discipline

Still in caster gear and still working.. I'd take Combat Discipline later when I have more slots open but maybe the extra damage is uber early I don't know

-Concentration

Regenerates both aspects.... you'll have to use a lot of CAs because without any Tactics/weapon/armor your leftclicking will be hampered. You'll have to play many hours to finally get Ranged weapons.

-Ranged Weapons

Ok higher level than I have played so far but now you have a weapon lore. Still in caster gear and your running sinister predator (were running that as soon as conc) with Ancient Bark

-Speed Lore

To take you'll need 5 pts in Ranged Weapons I think. I really think you should prioritize armor lore ahead of speed lore. Speed lore sounds good for kiting but your probably hitting at will mostly PVM with Sinister Predator anyhow...No tactics and no armor... Lacking focus of a single solid style.

-Tactics Lore

-Combat Reflexes

-Constitution

-Pacifism

I won't coment on the whole other build but you can't take dual wield until 5 pts in another offensive skill like Tactics lore.

Edited by claudius