Sacred 2 Character stats vary?

ok I made an inquisitor and trained it to lv 14 and decided it was messed up, I then decided to make a new one and reached the same lv 14 but this time I felt my inquisitor was even weaker. I striped them of all their items and found out that my old inquisitor has higher stats than the new one..

New: 56 65 Old: 61 70

61 65 65 70

56 53 61 58

I was wondering if thered be some bonus if u do something speacial ion the game.. pls do help im a noob who just got this game 2 days ago. tnx!

That's curious. When you say your stats are different for the two are you meaning that your Attributes are different? Did you spend your points they exact same way both times?

The survival bonus also increases the stats. Could it be the deal here? For all I know the SB works independently and is not influenced by equipment that improves the stats.

Sacred 2 Stats works out to very roughly (tested only 2 characters in this regard so actual values may vary and I might be completely off):

(Base + [roundDown(Base/10)*cLevel] + Invested Points) * (1 + [sB%/2])

where Base = Level 1 stats

roundDown means round it down to the nearest integer (or strip the decimal if you prefer)

cLevel is character level

Invested Points is however you distribute points at level up

SB is survival bonus.

When I was calculating this the projected SB values were within 1% of the actual value (as in 51%/49% rather than 50%). Also the values were not exact from one stat to the other so my equation is not exact... it's simply a theoretical idea for the moment. More testing will need to follow.

I am pretty sure you get exactly one tenth of your base value from the attributes every levelup, not just the floored base value. It is just shown floored in the character stats.

Do the calculations, it works out to the floored value when you actually look at a higher level character. Best test would be, take a level 200 character with no stats allocated, and 0 SB and see whether the stats are floored or fractional increases.