Why is it that these forums are so addictive for me since I actually started reading them:)

With my job I am always on a computer and I work by myself so I have always got these forums alt+tab away now!

it does help reading a lot about the game and different people's points of view on builds

and also just having a laugh in general

just like to say nice work to everyone in the community here.

Ah ha! Two new members having a party in the corner here! :4rofl: Gosh, don't tell me about forum addictions... my first one ever was the SIF a few years ago...and from there it was al down hill :)

I honestly can't get enough of them, and the last few hours of my work day is actually taken up with yearnings to just get back home, turn on the comp, get DarkMatters going, and hear all the voices here.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the boards, it's wonderful seeing you and all the new members here, always something cool or wild to read.

;)

gogo

• 1 month later...
;)

I enter this forum like... alot... every day... I might need a brainshrink or some addicted people group talk

*Joins in group talk*

*stands up*

"Hi, I'm heavily addicted to a forum, what should I do?" :)

:sigh:

I enter this forum like... alot... every day... I might need a brainshrink or some addicted people group talk

*Joins in group talk*

*stands up*

"Hi, I'm heavily addicted to a forum, what should I do?" :)

Edit: see what I mean? I post things twice in the same post...

Edited by Arperum