Banshee at level 23 ...

Yesterday I was playing with 2 my friends. My toon was Dryad with 20 level, their toons had 21 and 26. I decided to kill Banshee boss in north - east part of Human Region, I bought some pots etc. When I entered the dungeon where that boss was, another player, with 45 level, joined the server. I didn't care about that and started to casting some spells at Banshee.

First weird thing I noticed was that I all my spells missed - about 20 mins earlier I killed the golem boss and nothing like that happened, it didn't take me even 2 mins to kill it. And when at last I hit that enemy, the result was... - 30 HP! (at Gar'Colossus it was over 260). But anyway I even couldn't see that at Banshee's HP bar.

2nd thing is that the boss with one hit was killing 85 - 90% of MY hp. Luckily I could ran away and my toon survived :sigh:

Later that player with 45 level Temple Guarian killed the Banshee. No idea why, cause it had only 23 level. Anyway when I asked him how many HP the boss had, the answer was OVER 150 K. Did I mention it took about 15 mins for him to kill it?

any ideas how it could happen? :blink:

Tel, I know that Banshee is actually one of the tougher bosses... I'm not sure why yours came out especially tough. Playing in MP though with just three in your party really brings up the "toughness" level of enemies, specially bosses. I'm not sure by how much of a percentage the enemies get more difficult to kill by, but I will say that for myself in Plat right now just killing with one extra person does increase my experience gained but seems to make it a whole lot harder to kill and be able to land blows!

Hopefully someone here will have some more info on that boss. Maybe he's got innate abilities that are especially magnified when more peeps are in a group attacking him?

:drunkards:

gogo