What's happening here?

Ok a few days ago both erialc and I were ranked much higher but I noticed that the past few days we are falling behind in the rankings. I checked and those higher than us have uber points in troops yet have almost the same points in building.

My question is this: are all those points really coming from their armory, depot and bar or they are "receiving" troops from their alliancemates?

No Cyclops they are building troops...check the research/training points they have and also the overall troop points. Thats how they are jumping so high;)

We'll get back on top...I prefer to build up my rooms first and research then build troops rather than wasting money on a big army now I get all the other things in place first;)

Hope that helps...everyone plays differently some build troop as soon as possible other bide their time :)

Yep I have stopped building troops for now....I am gonna concentrate on building up my rooms for the moment too....

Like mining in o-game the points cant be taken from you....

And it means when the time is right I will be able to build a wicked army /guns

lol, and 1 FBI Agent could destroy the #1 player's entire army. Sooo, it would be far better to be the first person to get FBI Agents, then the person with the most Bouncer. lol

1 Mercenary can destroy about 20-30 FBI Agents though... so I recommend putting all extra resources into Training personally.

Yes it is. The base stats of a unit are not a good indication of their strength. You need to look at what Trainings give them a bonus to attack and defense, and for EVERY level of EACH Training you get a boost to that unit's stats. So in about 5 months the person with the best Training will likely have the best "army".

I'll try to make a catch phrase to illustrate my point... "Patience now, Pain later." lol If you hold off on building units NOW, and put all your extra resources into more buildings and Training then later on you will be a force to be reckoned with. Especially since most of the Top 100 players are worried about their ranking. Ranking means NOTHING, POWER is what counts. 1 building point is worth 10 troop points. 1 Training point is worth 5 troop points. THAT is a more accurate way to determine who is good and who is not.