Women Who Like To Play Sacred 2

Haven't met any women players yet.

Are they a rare breed?

Would be nice to team up with some.

Nope they are not rear. Some of the best players out there are women. Strange you havnt met any of them.

Are they a rare breed?

Nope they are not rear. Some of the best players out there are women. Strange you havnt met any of them.

One thing I do ask is where they live. Very interesting to play with someone from the other side of the earth.

heh, cool topic.

We actually have quite a few women in the clan, from Sacred. So far in Sacred 2 I think I've only met a few, but as the game matures and reaches it's laid back years, I'm expecting many more to discover this game and join up with us on the servers.

:o

gogo

Are they a rare breed?

One thing I do ask is where they live. Very interesting to play with someone from the other side of the earth.

Hmm let me see as far as I remember this countries. US, UK, Australia, Estonia, Hungary, Poland. I apologies to does that I have missed. :o

I'm a chick! I play a Dryad.. And she is bad @ss! I'm only a mid 30 level but I do kick some major butt, even in Silver! I would like to find some people who are playing the online version but I do not have much experience with it and usually wind up getting confused when trying to sign on. Grrr...

There are good people here that can help you out with both logging in and in game team up. One way to get you fast in MP and solve your problem logging in is to get on MSN with someone and log in step by step with his/hers instruction. once you pass that bridge in game stuff will be lot easier. :P

My wife likes watching me playing and laughing at my deaths.....

Wife: "make a SW, his quotes are funny...."

Me: "I don't like SW much"

Me: "look how cool is my new dryad"

Me after a few days: "look how cool is my new HE"

Wife: "these bodies are not realistic......these games are made for men"

:devil::):P

Had to say that....too funny for me

My wife plays. In fact we own the game because I bought it as a Christmas present for her, she wanted to try something other than D/D2 which we have played for many years. The "heated discussions" we have while playing are ---- :D ... but we always make up afterwards :)

I'm usually up front bashing while she runs around in circles getting ready to drop a fire bomb. Makes a well balanced pair I think.

I doubt you would see us online because we play by LAN with a rare dip into multiplayer.

Edited by Gordius

gordius, I understand how you feel, my boyfriend also plays games and we are always arguing over how a character should be built and whether melee or caster is better lol. Go Casters!!

Are they a rare breed?

I'm a female player from Nevada. My characters are all called purringcat(DA) and I play everyday in HC on the US servers.