[Language Change] Help with game language?

Hello everyone in the first place since I just joined.

I would like to introduce myself and then ask for the problem. My name is Marian, im 21 years old, been playin game since I was 7 and I would like some help, some big help from you guys.

I have bought this game in Italy (Genoa) while I was on a conference there, when I bought it the seller shop told me its in english, problem here is not that I dont understand italian, problem is I dont wanna see italian when im out of work, and the thing is is it possible to change the ingame text in english, I mean at least some part of it, I could change it myself, but I think there are those text english files that the english version of the game has it , if its possible to give them to me or upload it somewhere maybe it will work, and dont have to spend 1 week to change the texts, im not very good at italian in teh first place, readin and writting ive only learned italian for my job only to speak, but thats not the problem here, the problem is

Q: Is it possible to have a translation of this game?

Thank u in advance..

Not legally, no, unfortunately.

Legaly!? Who even cares, ive been seen games craked since games were first made, realy , legaly, c'mon, you know whats more illegal selling games without any guarantee you will have the options you need , like the most, basics, I didnt ask for a Romanian translation, damn I dont think someon will do that, just plain english, anyway I found my answears and I thank everyone helped me.

Hi AngelShade and welcome to the forum. I'm happy someone from here was able to help you with your language issue. Have fun playing, and good luck with the game.

:P

gogo

p.s. Llama makes a good point by informing you about the legality of what you're asking for. Whether we personally like it or not is another issue entirely, and could even make the subject of an entirely different topic. This information does not necessarily indicate any of our personal stances on where we all sit regarding these issues, but I do think that it is important to make mention in this topic that this is indeed a grey, nebulous area regarding legality.

Hi AngelShade and welcome to the forum. I'm happy someone from here was able to help you with your language issue. Have fun playing, and good luck with the game.

gogo

p.s. Llama makes a good point by informing you about the legality of what you're asking for. Whether we personally like it or not is another issue entirely, and could even make the subject of an entirely different topic. This information does not necessarily indicate any of our personal stances on where we all sit regarding these issues, but I do think that it is important to make mention in this topic that this is indeed a grey, nebulous area regarding legality.

Isnt it possible to just download the game , the english version and apply the cd-key I was giving in?

gogo

Isnt it possible to just download the game , the english version and apply the cd-key I was giving in?

I belive CD-keys only fit for their language verson.. like cant use EU key on US verson. and I got no idea if its legall :/