Title Color For Weapons And Armor

Hey all!

I'm sure there is an answer for this on SacredWiki somewhere but I have not been able to find it. I notice when you pick up items, some of them are titled in grey, white, purple, yellow, green, etc. What do these different colors mean? The only thing I have been able to figure out, is that the green titled items are from sets and are of greater value. I also believe that grey items are on the bottom of the totem pole in quality.. But other then that, I am pretty much lost.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

-Jamexia

Edited by Jamexia

Randomly Generated

gray - crap

white - normal

blue - with a lesser mod(s) or bonus

yellow - with decent or good bonus or mod(s)

Items that always have the same names, mods and bonuses

Green - Sets ( many pieces of the same sets gives more bonuses)

Gold/(brown?) - Uniques

Orange - Legendary items, given from a special quest or small chanse of droppping from last bosses, nameless guardians.

Edited by Erling

Erling:

Actually for blue and yellow... at times blues have amazing mods, however the main difference I've seen is this (and in this it more or less mirrors D2)

Blue = 2 mods

Rare = 4 Mods for everything except jewelry, for jewelry the mods can be better, however I'm not entirely sure they always are

Edited by Zinsho
You also have random generated brown/gold ones, wich should have even more mods then the yellow ones (although sometimes they really are crap)

didnt they stop dropping after last patch? random uniques.

You also have random generated brown/gold ones, wich should have even more mods then the yellow ones (although sometimes they really are crap)

didnt they stop dropping after last patch? random uniques.

Did they? didn't knew that... But now that you say it, I haven't seen one of those since 2.34...