Questions on some TG combat arts

Hello, after making my utility TG I now plan on making a melee one. But I have some questions on some combat arts...

Does charged grid heal my TG:) I think so, but the description says "allies" so I wanted to be sure

I used the T-Energy shroud and battle aura buffs on my first TG. But Untouchable force seems sooooo nice. So, is it worth putting 75 points in concentration in order to be able to use 3 buffs:) I will mainly use the normal attack with Battle extension passive bonus for double attack so regeneration time is not so important to me. If I take Untouchable force, is it better to take the Source warden lore or focus:) In this case I'll also use charged grid for some healing (if the answer to the first question is yes....). Or is it better to use T energy shroud and Untouchable force as buffs and Combat alert as a normal combat art:)

And one last (maybe stupid) question....does combat discipline increase the damage I make with my weapon if battle extension is in the slot and not in use:) My mind says "no...obviously...." but asking is the best option for me :)

Thanks

Charged Grid will heal you too. I'm using that on my Kami TG. :) As for getting that 3rd buff I don't know if it's a good idea but I'm sure going fo it. It's priority number for my level 54 TG right now. He's turning out to be an Area of Effect TG and that Untouchable Force would finish him off nicely. :o

I'm kinda a newbie when it comes to the TG so I'll leave the rest for others to answer.

If you're going to use Untouchable Force, mod it for extra stun, you can then mod it for the Attack Speed debuff, but that's less important. Personally archers don't bother me much & if a monster is stunned, it's not killing itself by reflected damage from Battle Aura, so I don't use Untouchable Force. I'd go with Source Warden Focus though, as this will allow you to have Untouchable Force at a higher level, ditto for Charged Grid.

It does sound like a good idea to put off taking the final mod for Combat Alert & trying it out as a CA (with Untouchable Force & T-energy Shroud) & seeing whether it's annoying to keep recasting it or not (personally I'm bone idle & don't want to have to recast it).

No, Combat Discipline only boosts the "bonus" damage from weapon-based CAs & all non-weapon-based CAs. So if Battle Extension is giving you a 50% bonus to damage, it's this 50% that will be increased by Combat Discipline.