My thought about bargaining

:( Hello there

After reading trough a ton of posts and actually have a month of Sacred 2 gaming time behind me I have serious doubts about that certain skill.

I am really curious about your opinions.

Of course I dont want to start another "is bargaining really worth" thread but instead wiev it at a larger scope. Is it an option like in S1 or a neccessity (as I see it currently) in fallen angel. How does it effect the game balance? Does it further the game or hurting it? Expands your choises or force you in a pre set way of playing?

btw

Its good to be back again :D

Welcome back! :(

So far (only to level 34 SW, 2X seraphim, 2X HE) I haven't used it deeply. I think it gives a big leg up, and that the game probably could be done without it. That is: you can make Niob without it is my GUESS. The designers started at the top end and designed DOWN... not UP like S1.

So, I think the game should be viable for level 200 characters without Bargaining, but only time will tell. Check back in a year! :D

Since I play basically only SW's I'd have to say it's nice to have but not necessary :heart:

Though there are times I wish I had built a trader toon just to shop for rings/amulets. For me shopping for out-of-class gear seems like a waste of time especially since there is no real b-mart around