Kinda new...

Before I say anything...Im sure any questions Im asking have been answered somewhere else in the forums and im just stupid and missed them...so bare with me.

1.) Are most people in clan [D.a.r.k] on hardcore players? US or EU servers?

2.) Quite literally, the game is fresh out of the box for me and I'm enjoying it already...anything I should ABSOLUTELY know before I get ahead of myself?

3.)In your opinion, whats the most fun class to play? Or, if you're too picky, which is the best killer/farmer?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these or point me in the right direction...It sucks being new.

Before I say anything...Im sure any questions Im asking have been answered somewhere else in the forums and im just stupid and missed them...so bare with me.

2.) Quite literally, the game is fresh out of the box for me and I'm enjoying it already...anything I should ABSOLUTELY know before I get ahead of myself?

3.)In your opinion, whats the most fun class to play? Or, if you're too picky, which is the best killer/farmer?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these or point me in the right direction...It sucks being new.

Hey Time and welcome to the forum. My opinions on your questions:

1.) [D.a.r.k] players are Hardcore EU players.

2.) Read this forum. Plan your build before you start. Don't read a bunch of runes until you get a feel for regen times. and most important....dont die. :unsure:

3.) My 2 favorite classes are seraphim and Dryad. They both can kill very fast but so can every other class in the game if built right.

Good Luck and have fun! :)

Edited by Viper007

Welcome,

I haven't been here too long myself...but I will answer a few of your questions...and am sure ...more will help with the answers very soon as well.

First of all...I play on US servers....they are not very busy at all..and thats an understatement.

Most people play on the EU servers...and I think its pretty much even ..as far as Hardcore vs. Closed net.

Well I have a High Elf pyro build...and I am on my third one ...I think I have it right now and its alot of fun to play...thanks to Dobris build ...he has it listed here on this website.

In my opinion...you should take alook at various builds ...there are alot of them ...and very good builds as well.

It doesn't seem like theres a whole lot to pick from on the outside...but trust me toons can be built...many many different ways.

Most fun class...hmm...well I have a HE...a Dryad...and a Seraphin...my High elf sure rips them apart...and can level very fast..am not sure quite yet which one I like...the best..they all play well.

I find the people here on the forums are extremely helpful...and very friendly...so once again...welcome aboard.

Edit***too funny viper and I wrote at the same time...great minds think alike...lmao

Zandy

Edited by Zandrama

Thanks for the reply guys :unsure:...Make me said that most are on EU servers...I cant find anyone at all on US ones...

Id like to try that build you have Viper...seems awesome XD

First of all Welcome to Dark Matter Time. I am happy you like Sacred 2 and hope you enjoy the forum and find useful information. Oh and you are not stupid big forum lots of topics on lots of stuff easy to get lost. :pitcher:

As for your questions:

Yes the D.a.r.k Clan is positioned at this time only on the EU servers. This is because most of the players are here on the EU servers and I strongly recommend the EU version for online play

Patch the game up is the first thing you do.:cow_white: As for anything after well if you plan to play online take what ever road you like there is no wrong road plan in advance read up or just go online met people ask questions what to do how to do it and learn by mistakes. Its all good and welcomed in Sacred.

This is very personal and well depends on the style of game play you prefer. I am playing a Pyro HE with BT as a main gun and am loving it reminds me of my Battle Mage of S1.

It sucks being new.

Dont say that is great to be new. You have a new game a hole new world in it to explore. Its a great time for you oh and for me I am still exploring it. :cow_white:

Have fun mate and if you have and more questions dont think twice about asking. We just love to answer them. :cow_white:

Hi Time. I play on US Servers and I play soft core/closed servers. Gonna have to buy another copy of Sacred 2 in order to play HC. My current account is made up of 3 mules and 3 item hunters. Kinda blows that you can only make one account per each cd key, but I had 4 copies of S1, so no biggie.

Anyways, add these char names to your buddie list, if you want to play, or need some portals or something.

Char names: Giggles, Pupil.

Kaiden has an awesome melee Shadow Warrior guide. It is designed for HC, and I can confirm, it is solid. Even with crap gear, he can kill all in his path, and you don't die. The SW has the best multi-hit CA in this game. It's long, and hits alot of opponents. Like others have stated, take a look in the guides sub-forum. Lots of good info! All in all, trial and error are gonna be your teachers.

Well, Time, I guess at this point, all that's left for me to say since you've gotten marvelously detailed and well thought-out answers to your questions is...

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Well, Time, I guess at this point, all that's left for me to say since you've gotten marvelously detailed and well thought-out answers to your questions is...

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Thanks all :4rofl:...makes me sad I cant play with most of ya since im on US servers and I dont know of a way to switch sort of buying a new key D:

People have to make decisions on how to spend their money.

For instance, I have a friend who CANNOT take a taxi. He can't. He thinks the markup on the trip is just too expensive. He can easily (financially) afford the trip, but the emotional decision to avoid spending the extra money won't allow him to do it. He just can't.

If your enjoyment of the game would be multiplied by a factor of 10, isn't it worth the spending of X? I know budgets can be tight, but could something be trimmed somewhere else to make room for this?

I say all this because when I was younger I couldn't imagine buying another copy of a game I already had. Or, if I planned to go to a movie I couldn't imagine not getting there soon enough to get a choice seat (let alone risk missing getting in by being too late). Now, if we're late, well, we could always do something else. The movie will be there later. Or even on DvD. It cost me more to go to "Team America: World Police" than it did to buy a copy of the DvD when it first came out (cheaper to buy now). It cost me more 'cause I had to buy 3 tickets to the movie. Mine, my brother's and my guest's.

Perspective.

Before considering buying the game again: make sure the online connection doesn't get dropped regularly like mine.