What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

So I've gotten a few days of play under my belt and I have honestly made a few attempts at all six toons.

I couldn't get too far with the temple guardian, but he is cool.

Also couldn't get far with the inquisitor.

Managed to get to level 8 with a Dryad. Going to have to try her again, saving some nice bows in my shared stash for my next.

The High Elf.... I wanted to play her so badly and I guess that's what I have been doing. Playing her....badly.

Have a sword and shield seraphim. Using flaring nova to handle crowds. She was my favorite.

My new favorite, and the one that I am going to focus on is the Shadow Warrior. This guy is everything that the Gladiator was and more. I had a few meter flashes up until his death on a multi-part undead quest in the elven capital, but I'll do better on the next.

I was using Scything Sweep with a halberd to destroy everything in my path and RE as a buff.

I got some nice equipment from a fellow [D.a.r.k]er. It was getting late so I forget who you were, thanks. The equipment was a bit high for me, so I put it in my shared stash--good thing. And I still have a ton of runes from Timo in there as well. The next SW is going to be a monster.

That was me on both occaisons Sil :pitcher: enjoy the stuffs, good to see the halberds etc weren't in my stash just to collect dust!

Enjoy the game, I hope you will be better at that than me :cow_white:

See, that's what happens when you start getting older. :Just_Cuz_21:

Kids were really working on my nerves that day and the whole 'flying solo' thing is really starting to wear me down. Once the wife comes back I'll take a week-long sleep and reboot my brain. Then I'll remember things like wonderful people who gave me things.

Well I learned today to watch quest mob levels again... playing in Gold and suddenly my TG died (which meant ~8k damage in <1 second) at level 52.

I lost a bunch of set items and a few unique polearms, but considering their drop rate right now that's hardly a loss, I'll get them back in no time. Lost an officer's saber, but found 2 in the last couple days so still have one at that level. I know how you feel about losing them and having to learn from it Sil, it's given me a bit of insight into how I might rebuild and have a more durable TG (decrease the chance of being hit even more, and add more life/shield to the pool)

Back to the drawing board I go, and working on my seraphim at the same time (Until I feel the urge to work on an inquisitor).

Well I learned today to watch quest mob levels again... playing in Gold and suddenly my TG died (which meant ~8k damage in <1 second) at level 52.

I lost a bunch of set items and a few unique polearms, but considering their drop rate right now that's hardly a loss, I'll get them back in no time. Lost an officer's saber, but found 2 in the last couple days so still have one at that level. I know how you feel about losing them and having to learn from it Sil, it's given me a bit of insight into how I might rebuild and have a more durable TG (decrease the chance of being hit even more, and add more life/shield to the pool)

Back to the drawing board I go, and working on my seraphim at the same time (Until I feel the urge to work on an inquisitor).

I find a lot of blue/yellow items and a lot of nice halberd/staves. The only unique I have gotten so far(and I get a lot) is a ring of life or some other. I really need to find another chunk of lava so I can set my weapons on fire.

I tip my hat to you guys playing on HC(which is I assume what yall are playing on). My Elf is 58 and just started Plat when in the human lands I had quite the scare when a mob redlined me as I hit a pot (and apparently your mount can die:)) and I thought I died. Turns out my mount died and I ran away. I have 9300 physical resists and about 150 to all the rest except for whichever relic set I have on. The mob used some poison damage(It was an assassin champ) and I didn't have the right relic on. Scared me right back to Gold so I could farm/level up.

My toon is soft core but I enjoy the fact that she has never died(I know I am a puss for not playing HC)