No plans for server merge soon :(

I had asked Anca to check on status of server merge for me and unfortunately the news isn't good :D

There is no plan to merge the servers any time soon, if at all. Seems root of problem is each publisher agrees to host/support so many servers, with each publisher responsible for one region. The more publishers, the more regions. I highly doubt that there is any way to get them all to agree on a single scheme to host all servers in one region :D

Ok fine then! Give us the cd keys so we can go on the EU servers.....with proof of US purchase mind u.

I mean help us out here...at any given time....there is like 20 or thirty playing on the US servers....so believe u me its not in the advantage to the EU servers to have us ...it is us the US servers that are hoping to play on the EU servers...and not fork out any more dough to play..... once is enough thanku...I paid my 49 bucks already and its highly unlikely am going to pay almost one hundred dollars....lol...even though if any game this one is worth it...am having fun....but solo play sucks a bunch....especially after I read all about the adventures and fun u guys are having.

Zandy

Edited by Zandrama

Ya kind a sux.

I got US versoin and none or 5 online my gaming time, so I only use my us version 2 test stuff lag free.

5 online US servers = 1 niob , 1 plat or gold, rest in 1 man games silver - so booooooooooring.

I spend 99,999999 % of my gaming time on my EU account. Basicly my US account collects dust and test chars.

But I still hope , they somewhen merge all - though I doubt it ever happening.

Edited by D-molisher