Can Reflection be Reflected?

For this to happen, both would have to have reflect to ranged or Combat Arts correct?

I've never had this kind of mod on, so haven't seen it happen. Has anyone who does have this kind of mod seen a "reflection echo" ever being set up?

Though I think it more likely that Ascaron has limited the number of reflections each side would get.

Still though...this would be really cool to see ^^

;)

gogo

For this to happen, both would have to have reflect to ranged or Combat Arts correct?

I've never had this kind of mod on, so haven't seen it happen. Has anyone who does have this kind of mod seen a "reflection echo" ever being set up?

Though I think it more likely that Ascaron has limited the number of reflections each side would get.

Still though...this would be really cool to see ^^

:D

gogo

I am reflecting melee, spells, and ranged. It's pretty cool how archers kill themselves with their own arrows--Like Pak Dain in S1.

Not sure about reflecting reflected damage back at me. Honestly, there is usually so much going on as I am always being swarmed. There is a mystery leech thing happening--I have no leech so are they leeching from me? And there is the occasional red 'spike' when someone approaches my RE shield. I'm not talking about the health bar flash, this is a localized red....splatter....that will appear out of nowhere when the fighting is getting rough.

I am reflecting melee, spells, and ranged. It's pretty cool how archers kill themselves with their own arrows--Like Pak Dain in S1.

Not sure about reflecting reflected damage back at me. Honestly, there is usually so much going on as I am always being swarmed. There is a mystery leech thing happening--I have no leech so are they leeching from me? And there is the occasional red 'spike' when someone approaches my RE shield. I'm not talking about the health bar flash, this is a localized red....splatter....that will appear out of nowhere when the fighting is getting rough.

You're using a SW?

Localized red splashes are critical hits. More crits=more splashes.