Putting Runes In Buffs

Have a level 66 Seraphim going with two buffs running. How many runes can you put in each

one without a penalty?

Also, what can be done to not get seriously hurt by a champion turtle? They seem to reflect badly

and knock my warding energy buff right off.

Hi,

I've a seraphim level 177 and put in Battle Stance nearly 700 runes. Doing the same with Sinister Predator and Ancient Bark for my Dryad. The possible level without penalty for Combat Arts you can see in your Aspect Skills: Exalted Warrior Focus/Celestial Magic Focus/Revered Technology Focus. You can ignore the penalty. Look at the regtime of your favourite CA

My regtimes:

seraphim: Pelting Strikes 04 sec

Dryad Combo: Darting Assault + Ravaged Impact 0,2 sec

Reflecting Turtles...after I died yesterday, I tried some ways to kill them. Best way for me:

Throwing Star with Opponent's Chance to reflect ranged damage -X% and use only normal attack

Turtles are sooo easy if dryad,

Just get moribound pet, and order it to eat the evil reflect turtle, & you can drink beer and eat cookies and enjoy the show safely.

I passed around on dryad turtle isle yesterday, no problem at all. Moribound and totem . Only problem was I had drunk way too many beers in easter bar b q with friends earlier.

So I fell asleep there, and was alive when I woke up. Soooo well its tested and work OK.

Uhm ya, my level 52 woodoo read max runes for moribound, and I only got level 32 moribound. Makes pet level 80 uhm and my penalty are 69,2 %

And sinister predator level 8 only, penalty 40,9 %

Still my totem 23 sec level 32,6 ( duration 26 sec ), Darting assault 6,7 sec level 5, GGT 10,9 sec level 22 ( duration 12 sec ) oh and not to forget my debuffing BLACK CURSE 10,6 sec level 25 ( duration 17 sec ).

P.S you can set longer range for pet pressing * '

Ya the key with star just left if enter.

Mine are always set medium or free roaming distance. Dont set it close then you get attacked he he.

Edited by D-molisher