Adventures with Henkus and the Dark Templars in Silver :)

I...had...a...blast.

First of all my huge apologies to everyone. :D Lately we've been so busy here on the forum that I keep getting pulled away from being able to play. The result of this was me scurrying to get my toon up from level 15 to at least 30 to be able to partake in the festivities yesterday. When I logged in early yesterday morning, good DaveO was kind enough to give me 50 k gold and even offered to power level me. I said I was just going to try and level up on my own however and set down to working hard. After an hour or two it seemed like the going was rough, my seraphim's Celestial Light was only still at level one and my RBOL at a pitiful level four. Damage output was horrendous and my spirits sagging. The time getting close to the count down was coming faster and faster and I was starting to get worried. Enter Henkus! Henkus is the brother of DemonJay's wife and a splendid player. All of a sudden I noticed my game getting easier and the satisfying explosions of skellie bones popping coming more often. Henkus was buffing me with Ghost Meadow...bless him! This is the Seraphim's most best loved ABSOLUTE buff. When it's cast on her/me all our regens melt away turning our mellee attacks into machine gun frontal assaults whilst our abilities to cast Celestial Lights now appear with the frequency of raindrops. Yes, it's that good. When I thanked Henkus for the great team play he responded that he loves doing support buffs and I could tell he was happy. Henkus, unlike a lot of other BMs also loves to get into the thick of battle. My response? An rbol I would then cast on him allowing him to put out greater damage as his sword flashed away under a hot desert sun. Brilliant.

Explosions, bones flying and grins from both of us as we now sauntered about with me playing Tank with my CL's, Rbol and Attack all magnificently enhanced by his gift of Ghost Meadow and his barrage of lightning bolts.

Great team play requires even greater communiication and I had heard him mention after I commented that I adore his Lightning CA in action, that the Lightning CA he uses does even better work against mobs.

hmmm...

Well, at this point we were going after zombies one after another...our levels were both hovering, at this point, around the level 20 mark and zombies were steadfast tanks with most of my blows missing and the damage from lighthning being minimized by only having one target. I told him that his Lightning was THE most powerful damager we had currently going and maybe something different could help.

Toot toot a toot...that is the call for cavalry, guys... here come the horses!

We both went to horses and discovered a boon...rbol cast from a horse is SO FAST. I mean...really fast. lol, hands up hands down..Ping...rbol in place. Alas...his results with the Lightning Strike were not so good with him reporting the casting time got slower :( . So Herkus and I quickly adapted. He remained on foot while I went about rousting zombies and skellies on horseback into his electro-zap-a-trap.

Results?

KABOOOM!....BOOM BOOM BOOM ...KABOOM!!

It was like running the undead through a meat grinder, though in this case, lol,undead have no meat :)

Satisfying, huge increase in killing speed and big fat grins across our face. Man...I'd forgotten how much fun lower levels can be with great peeps and in this case the synergy was fantastic as our attempts to help each other out and find a greater kill speed technique resulted in a method that is simply unsurpassed. His lightning bolts literally make everything explode like a chain of firecrackers when nasties are all grouped closely together and now..the levels began to fly. We were in a rush to meet up with all you guys in silver and I was firm on my commitment to Henkus to help him make level 20 and join up with us as well!.

Alas...Tim of Doom showed up in bronze and told us just as we were breaching the entry level into silver that the event was over. We had missed the event but I had made a great new friend. Henkus's brother-in law, Demonjay and his other clan mate from Dark Templars (DT) showed up and with the four of us together the party was back on. This time Demon Jay with his great ebolts seraphim blasting away and helping out with buffing Henkus with rbols while Impy, of a lower level, was able to receive the benefits of the experience.

A splendid time and looking forward to playing with this great clan again.

And...looking forward to joinig up with all of you , my dear friends, in the now-famous Kamikaze event this sunday.

Woot!

:D

gogo

Wow, maybe I can write some of my adventures sometime like thata swell, respect!

But.. didn't you know that RBoL and most other Spells of the Seraphim are extremely cast faster than when oon foot? I thought that was common knowledge, it was even so back in plus if I remember correctly :D shame on you mister ^^

Let's make some nice together aswel, lol ^^

Sylph

Awh those guys are really great eh! Superb team spirit and a fantastic game attitude all around. Cheers to DT! That little run with the DT guys was fun to watch. In particular Henkus' lightning BM. Man that CA is so incredible to watch. Oh and I know how you felt about trying to level as quick as possible, lol. Tick tock, tick tock. I was so busy getting my BM prepped and packaging up runes for the big drop. Omg was I stressed! :D

Now you've got a whole week till the next Kamikaze. Hurry hurry! :D

was great to play with you to gogo later I heard fom henkus that he really enjoyed it

ive been able to play with some of the D.A.R.K people and I have to say great team players and fun to have around! :cow_white:

some times cant see the orcs with all the tears in my eyes of laughing

if you guys ever wanna play with us or team up or even a pvp battle for fun let us know

we are ther to suport you guys in any way :cha (18):

together we dominate

BTW

nice story gogo what a way to write your adventure

well done

when is the book going to hit the stores :sweating:

2 more days then my adventures can begin I am just hopeing I can make it on sunday that I will have a toon ready for the task

Well, seeing this post, I wonder how you guys play.. since I don't get complimetns like these your styles are likely different I think.. so, how do you play sacred? What do you do thta I am missing? I wonder...

Sylph