The Ultimate Dryad 1 Shot Boss Killer Video

I can't get over how much fun this dryad is to play. I'd like to thank Dmolisher for showing me the power of this awesome combo. :D

Check out this video:

9befa-4.jpg

Edited by Viper007
What are you using for combo? Acute, Vines and Thorns? Is there Black Curse in their as well?

I love watching this over and over

:D

gogo

Yep. Activating Acute takes int over 6k. Then I have vines>thorns in combo for 1 hit kill. If you don't root them sometimes the thorns will miss. The major damage comes from all the thorns hitting target.

I do not use Back Curse.

Edited by Viper007
What level of thorns and vines? And are you lores and focuses maxed for nature? Isn't thorns really slow... are you only using it for bosses?

:D

gogo

I have the same concerns. I tried going pure nature, but found I was getting overwhelmed by groups of enemies who weren't lining up and waiting for Lances to fire. I'm considering some kind of Nature/Voodoo hybrid just to have enough useful Combat Arts to play with as a caster.

That dual wield character mentioned in your sig sounds intriguing.

Edited by Three Stars
What level of thorns and vines? And are you lores and focuses maxed for nature? Isn't thorns really slow... are you only using it for bosses?

;)

gogo

Combat Arts are maxed out with level of focus.....has nature lore, focus, and ancient magic. Only for bosses and big champions. TreeHugger also has hunter focus/lore and she uses that for mobbing/experience. If you pause video when I show the int boost..... you can see all her skills. :D

She just died from reflect ca....the same scorpion boss ive killed 100 times without dying from or seeing reflect lance..... R.I.P. TreeHugger :D

That's crap Viper, I'm so sorry. Was your golden glade running... can that save us from huge reflection?

:unsure:

gogo

GGT was not on....but it would not have helped one bit. The boss reflected 100% of about 100k damage. :)

sorry to hear the character died D: I just started Sacred 2:FA today...Any tips you can give? This vid makes me wanna play a Dryad instead of my Seraphim I started.

Sorry to hear viper :'[

hate to say 'I told ya so' but ......... http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9939

Seems a lot of people are having problems with reflect enemys since patch.

I was aware of the reflect damage from new patch but I had no idea that Gargan (scorp boss) could relfect ca.

I NEED a list of enemies that can reflect. With the new patch they are a major danger to high damage HC players.

Sorry to hear viper :'[

hate to say 'I told ya so' but ......... http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9939

Seems a lot of people are having problems with reflect enemys since patch.

I was aware of the reflect damage from new patch but I had no idea that Gargan (scorp boss) could relfect ca.

I NEED a list of enemies that can reflect. With the new patch they are a major danger to high damage HC players.

This is getting scary now. The problem is knowing what they can or cannot reflect. I've lost count of how many champ turtles ive killed since the patch with my plat HE and nothing has been reflected at all.

Maybe we should just kill kobolds :unsure:

I had an idea for my TreeHugger V2.0

It seems the reflect ca is a major threat to the high damage of this combo since the new patch. Next time I will be wearing gear that adds "opponent chance to reflect ca" mod. Maybe they will fix the 100% reflect damage from mobs but if not.....this is the only way I will be using this or any other powerful attack in the game. Otherwise....Death is certain if an enemy reflects the damage.

Does anyone have any input on this reflecting problem us HC'ers face now?

It's awesome to see your video.

Very sorry to hear about your character loss.

We need to figure out which bosses/champions have reflect.

This death reminds me of the death of Niob hardcore characters in S1. Specifically the Cerebropods that spawned in Valley of Tears equipped with Fadalmar's Embossed Axe (full Fads--complete with rings). If the game can randomly equip monsters with equipment (and skills like Axe Lore in Niob), imagine what some of the opponents could be using in Sacred 2!! :cow_white::pitcher: