• File Size: 134.42K
  • Views: 21213
  • Downloads: 3,114
  • Approved by: Dragon Brother
  • Approved on: 11 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

Download Sacred 2 Unskilled characters - Level 200 1.00

* * * * - 6 Votes

Screenshots
A level 200 character for each of the 7 classes with no skill or  attribute points allocated and with all sets for their class along with  assorted other uniques and non-class sets.

Place files in the following locations (More info in the zip file):

Vista/Windows 7:
C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2
XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

I can't use these, it says the save game is not compatible? Are these only for Ice & Blood?
thank you!

Thank you. :)

Thanks! With these characters I was able to test many builds. :]

Photo
Ayoub Palirmo
Oct 07 2013 09:27 AM

There's only 6 chars where's the 7th?

Hi, why I cannot download it? Its says 'You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete' but I didn't downloading anything.

May someone help me give the links for download? Thank you.

These level 200 characters are a real time saver that allows for the testing of builds without the angst experienced when a toon on which one has invested countless hours, or even days or weeks developing is found to be less than satisfactory. This offering is also a boon in finding those elusive high level items. However, as helpful as these level 200 characters are, they cannot substitute the excitement of starting a new character of ones own from scratch, naming them, and selecting their deity and alignment (with the noted exception of the Inquisitor and the Seraphim for the latter two selections). There is something very enjoyable, even a bit magical about establishing ones own toon from the beginning and playing it through. Regardless, for they who have always wanted to experiment with a particular build or builds this file offers a great opportunity that many will surley appreciate.

Other files you may be interested in ..

4 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

kgs